Frannie Schiavone - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 03:50 PM   #1
country flag Yonexforever

Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of
Frannie Schiavone

I waited till the the clay dust has setled.
Fran you R O C K!!!!
That was one inspiring, make me a believer victory!
I have seen you around these past 10 years and dismissed you as a tougher less achieving version of Amelie.
Well way to seize the opportunity when given.
Stosur seems to have morphed into someone else this year, and somehow got past Serena and ended up in the final, but you refused to believe the hype and STOLE this title!

BRAVISIMA!!!(sp)

Enjoy this moment in time.
Its what makes it all worth it in the end, especially when it comes at the age you are.
YOu can REALLY appreciate what it all means!

Forever a fan......
Yonexforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 03:56 PM   #2
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frannie Schiavone

Franci lost today but I hope she can have a solid result at Wimbledon. Getting back up to task after such a victory at Roland Garros could be very difficult, but I agree with you that Franci was very inspiring!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #3
country flag Yonexforever

Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of
Re: Frannie Schiavone

Absolutely!
SHould should probably revelled in the glow of the win a bit more, but hey,, she soldiers on like the good jockette she is!
Goota love it!
Yonexforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote