Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #31
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli:] View Post
OH NO!!!!! Please, No!

Okay. I'll just pretend that I never read and don't know this.
Sweet Eli,if he doesn't appreciate Dinarik enough,then he doesn't deserve her...and I would say the same thing about anyone who didn't show fidelity to the precious Chicas here in the Domik

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 02:56 AM   #32
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Sweet Eli,if he doesn't appreciate Dinarik enough,then he doesn't deserve her...and I would say the same thing about anyone who didn't show fidelity to the precious Chicas here in the Domik
Thanks Bruce. And you're right.

Good luck to you Dinara and God bless! Do well on Wimbledon, please?
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 08:49 AM   #33
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

idiot girl of stupidity. it does not work, just give up!
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 09:39 AM   #34
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

hoping they'll take time to fix that damn serve after the grass.
that serve is just ridiculous. And when the serve is better, everything else is better. More confidence, more stability. And i know that power is not everything, but... i mean somebody, like Patty, who is small, absolutely not a power-ballbasher can hit 180+ km/h serves, while in the last 2 years Dinara's best was like 175, maybe 180 km/h if she was lucky. Yes, i know, different
racket and string, and Dinara spins much, high bouncing balls makes toubles sometimes, first serves works a couple times, but... it's just stinks. And the 2nd serves is literally sucks every time, so there is no excuse to not change a bit. or the whole.

There is many many time. She is 24, she won't be much older if she takes a couple months off. She has to understand.
Because screwing things up, like she did in the last 2 month is just PATHETIC and literally ruins her carreer.
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #35
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Because screwing things up, like she did in the last 2 month is just PATHETIC and literally ruins her carreer.
Yeah. On the one hand, IMO she shouldn't even be back yet, so losing a lot is not very serious or surprising.

On the other hand, coming back months before she should have and losing all the time is destroying her confidence. I had to laugh when I read that one Myskina interview where she said this experience had matured Dinara a lot. Yeah, because coming back on tour a month before you're recovered enough to even practice serving just smacks of rational adult decision making.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM   #36
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
Yeah. On the one hand, IMO she shouldn't even be back yet, so losing a lot is not very serious or surprising.

On the other hand, coming back months before she should have and losing all the time is destroying her confidence. I had to laugh when I read that one Myskina interview where she said this experience had matured Dinara a lot. Yeah, because coming back on tour a month before you're recovered enough to even practice serving just smacks of rational adult decision making.
It just seems that Dinara has the wrong idea about what matches are meant to do for you. Matches test you, they aren't good for really improving you unless you already have all your shots well prepared and need just some fine tuning. This is like someone turning up to sit a lot of exams a month before they are ready, and failing them all. As if failing a test everyday would help you improve. Would be better to spend the time studying (or in Dinara's case, recovering then easing into training). And since her confidence is also being destroyed, there is nothing positive to take from these last few weeks.

She needs to learn something from the WS. Not rushing back is generally better. But she doesn't seem to be the kind to learn fast...
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #37
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
It just seems that Dinara has the wrong idea about what matches are meant to do for you. Matches test you, they aren't good for really improving you unless you already have all your shots well prepared and need just some fine tuning. This is like someone turning up to sit a lot of exams a month before they are ready, and failing them all. As if failing a test everyday would help you improve. Would be better to spend the time studying (or in Dinara's case, recovering then easing into training). And since her confidence is also being destroyed, there is nothing positive to take from these last few weeks.

She needs to learn something from the WS. Not rushing back is generally better. But she doesn't seem to be the kind to learn fast...
Howard,are you gonna start posting here now?If so,your insights on Dinara would be most welcome....As you may have read on previous pages,Norby(nickname 'TegMeg')and I are the only regular guy posters here.The female posters are intelligent & lovely...remarkably so...but they get disoriented sometimes as they lament the collapse of the 'Dinajan Romance'...or as they drool over shirtless Marat photos.Your smart,analytical male perspective would be a great asset

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 10:17 AM   #38
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt watch the match, how did she play?
Im not surprised though
win a match soon please
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 11:35 AM   #39
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post

yeah, agree. i just don't get it, what she's trying or what she's expecting, because it doesn't make sense. last year didn't make any sense. It's just looks like she is really afraid to do anything else in life, and she just keep doing what she did in the last 15 year... i don1t know.
People saying how smart she is... i think she hides it very well, because what she does always looks simply dumb.
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #40
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Maybe she is the kind who can't do a couple of things at the same time
I just can't understand why she can't practise enough then go back to court.It's a disaster to lose so many matches in a row I can't believe she just practise her serve from the beginning of FO and has the brave to play on court
Sometimes the girl makes me crazy,but I still love her crazy

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 03:54 PM   #41
country flag bruce goose

Just wondering,fellow Dinatards: Did this early return spring simply from Dinarik's desire to get back in the game...or did someone persuade or influence her,in any way,to do that??

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 10:18 PM   #42
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Just wondering,fellow Dinatards: Did this early return spring simply from Dinarik's desire to get back in the game...or did someone persuade or influence her,in any way,to do that??
I'm distinctly under the impression that that was all her idea. When she came back, she said something like "everyone, even my brother" was telling her to stay out longer, but she just couldn't stand it anymore.

Personally, I think she feels some kind of desperate need to prove herself to everyone, all the time, and it overrides any other potentially rational thought that might come into her head. Much to her detriment.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #43
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
I'm distinctly under the impression that that was all her idea. When she came back, she said something like "everyone, even my brother" was telling her to stay out longer, but she just couldn't stand it anymore.

Personally, I think she feels some kind of desperate need to prove herself to everyone, all the time, and it overrides any other potentially rational thought that might come into her head. Much to her detriment.
Well,I kinda had that same impression,Cristina.....but I normally don't read women well at all...so I didn't wanna jump to hasty conclusions.

Hearing it from YOU is sorta re-assuring cuz it shows that I'm not totally delusional...though it serves as a detriment(as you mentioned),I admire the fact that Dinarik has that hunger for the sport.....There are a couple other gals,ONE in particular...who shall remain nameless...who don't have a fraction of Dinara's earnest

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #44
country flag redsonja

I admire it, in a way, but there's no question that it works against her a lot of the time. Like right now.
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #45
country flag Aleksandrina

Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future

Quote:
The girls have arrived. Ana Ivanovic and Dinara Safina are warming up. Venus and Serena are scheduled for this afternoon.
http://twitter.com/Wimbledon

http://i39.tinypic.com/34hcc35.jpg

"I hope she can be No. 1 for a long time so she can prove to everybody that they can go fuck themselves." - © Marat

Aleksandrina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote