Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:34 PM   #1
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

You gals can start another thread for the USO if you'd like...but this one should do for now

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:54 PM   #2
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future
Re: Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

Love the thread title! And now I'm gonna cry at the probable outcome of her breaking her back
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #3
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 12:00 AM   #4
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
Love the thread title! And now I'm gonna cry at the probable outcome of her breaking her back
It's very nice to get a visit from you;I hope that your Uruguayan Gemela will stop by to comment on our fragile favorite Dinara's performances

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:52 AM   #5
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

FortyDeuceTwits

Fack! Just told that I missed dinara and domi practicing side by side. I even got a reenactment of Zeljko slyly looking over at Dinara.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:15 AM   #6
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
FortyDeuceTwits

Fack! Just told that I missed dinara and domi practicing side by side. I even got a reenactment of Zeljko slyly looking over at Dinara.
THAT shouldn't be any surprise;Domi doesn't measure up to Dinara.....in more ways than one

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #7
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some of the notable in attendance:
Dinara Safina is absolutely crushing balls today – but really, should that come as a surprise? What is surprising, or at least interesting – maybe ironic is the best word – is that Zelko Krajan was on the court right next to her. Zelko was keeping an eye on his new player, Dominika Cibulkova, but he did shoot a few glances in Safina’s direction.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:09 AM   #8
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

hehe...Daviiiii Dinara!Revenge!Revenge!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:24 AM   #9
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Love the title Bruce! Hope everything will be fine. May God bless us all!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 04:07 AM   #10
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli:] View Post
Love the title Bruce! Hope everything will be fine. May God bless us all!
Life is ALWAYS better when we have angelitas keeping us company....'Twitties' you and Pepi will be Dinara's good luck charms

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 04:09 AM   #11
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Life is ALWAYS better when we have angelitas keeping us company....'Twitties' you and Pepi will be Dinara's good luck charms
Aww. Thanks Bruce! You are really sweet.
Something really bad happened to me yesterday.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 04:42 AM   #12
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Just as long as she doesn't have to withdraw or retire.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #13
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

i wish i was in Stanford , can someone fly me out there ? No one ? You're a bunch of useless people Kidding

Concerning her match against Kimiko , it's too bad that there won't be a livestream !

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 10:29 AM   #14
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

should i see her?should i see the match???firece fighting in my head and heart....i always afraid to see her play recently...

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #15
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli:] View Post
Aww. Thanks Bruce! You are really sweet.
Something really bad happened to me yesterday.
Sorry for your misfortune but,judging from your smile,you've recovered....Let's hope that Dinara gives you(us) ample reasons to smile more at her Stanford performance