Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #1321
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

She looks flawless here.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #1322
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

The hair is hiding her nice cheekbones. Her profile photo is very good

I didnt message Elina, I dont know what to say to her apart from the usual fanboying

Last edited by King Halep : Dec 6th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1323
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1324
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
The hair is hiding her nice cheekbones. Her profile photo is very good

I didnt message Elina, I dont know what to say to her apart from the usual fanboying
Just ask her anything.

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1325
country flag Setsuna.

Are you staning that girl?

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #1326
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

maybe
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #1327
country flag Setsuna.

Is she talented?

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #1328
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Is she talented?
she's not bad, but shes very thin and doesnt have much power.

i might start stanning for Azra as well, she's a junior

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #1329
country flag Setsuna.

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #1330
country flag Setsuna.

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #1331
country flag Setsuna.

Today I dreamt about the princess. It was such a disturbing dream though. She was dating a douchebag and I tried to convince her that she was dating an asshole but she didn't believe me for some reason. I knew that guy. Anyway, I remember that I didn't give up and was trying again to convince her..... Then I woke up and was glad it was just a dream. Extremely annoying dream.

I really hope her private life is good. Her tennis life is bad enough.

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1332
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

it might be a symbol of her tennis and her picking the wrong tournaments to enter.
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #1333
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
it might be a symbol of her tennis and her picking the wrong tournaments to enter.

At least I'm glad that I was on the good side in the dream. I wanted her to be happy. Maybe I'm the main guardian of the princess (and you are my assistant).

Yeah, her scheduling is .

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #1334
country flag Setsuna.

The princess has too much pride, ben. Her pride is hurting her. She thinks she too good for ITFs now or weak MMs. The guy in my avy and sig has too much pride too. His pride did hurt him a little bit but that's why I love him.

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #1335
country flag Setsuna.

I'm 100% sure she believes inside her that she belongs at the top. However she needs to forget about her pride a little bit and play MMs and ITFs only in order to comeback to where she belongs. She isn't doing that sadly.