Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #1306
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
it looked too much like radwanska
She is much better looking though.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #1307
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if she starts having good GS runs, i wouldnt be surprised to her in the top 30 next season, most of the top players will be afraid to draw her
Let's hope not.
Robson stans will be more unbearable and annoying if she does very well.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #1308
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Theres only one or two of them. Its like with the Danish fans, most of them were ok but there was kman and burisleif who are nuts

Cirstea seems to have put some weight back on, she was like a skeleton last year

Cant believe Anna almost double bagelled her
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #1309
Setsuna.

Quote:
Cirstea seems to have put some weight back on, she was like a skeleton last year

Cant believe Anna almost double bagelled her
yeah, she looked great this year imo.

I loved the way she crushed the sore loser here.

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #1310
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Typical WTA, it was very even then all of a sudden one player is winning all the points
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #1311
Setsuna.

Quote:
Typical WTA, it was very even then all of a sudden one player is winning all the points
Cirstea is just too good for the midget when she is on.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1312
Setsuna.

This video is GOLD.

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1313
Setsuna.

This too.

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #1314
country flag Melange

That was painful to watch. How did i know Murray would be tone deaf at singing?
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #1315
Setsuna.

Mona as a kid.

Her BH technique was already perfect at that age.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #1316
Setsuna.

OMG!!! Can't believe it!! I sent a message to Mona yesterday and she replied to me today!! This made my day!!! Sooooo damn happy!! YAY!!!
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #1317
Setsuna.

I told her about the FanClub on twitter and how I can make more tennis fans check her website more often by the help of the fan club. Also told her that I'm one of her biggest fans and wished her best of luck in 2013.

This is what she wrote to me:

Quote:
Hello Ahmed,

I appreciate a lot what you are doing,

I wish very much enjoy to you while doing all the things for me.

Kind regards

Mona
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #1318
country flag Melange

That sounds great Ahmed, good luck with it. Its a nice message from Mona

the third photo looked a lot like Anna
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #1319
Setsuna.

Quote:
That sounds great Ahmed, good luck with it. Its a nice message from Mona

Thanks , I'm still very happy. She is so sweet.

Quote:
the third photo looked a lot like Anna
This is another sign that shows she is Anna's successor.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #1320
Setsuna.

Did you message Elina before? I feel you did.