Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #1186
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #1187
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
This is good too.

[youtube2gNPm8lw[/youtube]
yeah the guitars are very good, the bass player always makes me laugh

Quote:
Now this is brilliant! Probably her best cover.

[youtubeJHl5h_8zZkQ[/youtube]
yes she looks so good there

this one is my favorite, it was the first video of her that i found, i dont know why but i love the chorus of this song

Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1188
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
this one is my favorite, it was the first video of her that i found, i dont know why but i love the chorus of this song

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #1189
Setsuna.

Why the video has many dislikes though?

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #1190
Setsuna.

The chorus of the song is simply amazing.

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #1191
Setsuna.

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #1192
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

^ what the

they dont like her voice

nightwish fans are such whiny bitches. if you look at the comments of their songs, its mainly fighting over who should be the singer
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #1193
country flag Melange

Quote:
The chorus of the song is simply amazing.
Thank you. The video for the original song is also good
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #1194
Setsuna.

Quote:
Why ppl like u can't be superstars be famous 4ever.
Why ppl like justin biber are stars...
i don't fu*king belive in ppl
A comment on that video. Sad but true. Only talentless singers become famous these days.

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #1195
Setsuna.

Quote:
^ what the

they dont like her voice

nightwish fans are such whiny bitches. if you look at the comments of their songs, its mainly fighting over who should be the singer

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #1196
Setsuna.

Her cover is way better than the original imo.

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #1197
country flag Melange

Are you Anett hater also, you want Tarja to return as singer

Rocket Queen is definitely better looking
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #1198
Setsuna.

Quote:
Are you Anett hater also, you want Tarja to return as singer

Rocket Queen is definitely better looking
I don't even know them.
Do you mean these 2?

Both look evil.

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #1199
Setsuna.

Oh Tarja is that women MaBaker obsessed with. I wonder why he loves her that much.

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #1200
country flag Melange

Only Tarja is bad person. Anett is

I want Elize Ryd to be the singer, she did one concert with them