Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 02:33 AM   #1036
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:56 AM   #1037
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Mckayla can wear that like a dress
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:16 PM   #1038
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Sofia Arvidsson ‏@Sofia_Arvidsson

Played a few balls with @McIlroyRory y-day. He had a heavy forehand and gr8 dropshots. I want to see mixed with @CaroWozniacki soon

:vomit:
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:27 PM   #1039
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Sofia Arvidsson ‏@Sofia_Arvidsson

Played a few balls with @McIlroyRory y-day. He had a heavy forehand and gr8 dropshots. I want to see mixed with @CaroWozniacki soon

:vomit:
Why Sofia?

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:53 AM   #1040
country flag King Halep

so cute

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1041
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Best pic ever.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM   #1042
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Check this out. lmao.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:16 AM   #1043
country flag King Halep

i heard it a few days ago, i think it was posted somewhere else, she and fran are rival for most masculine grunt

oh yeah carabint must have made it

Last edited by King Halep : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #1044
country flag King Halep

i went to 25K today, saw olivia v daria and ashleigh v rodionova jr. both three setters. rodionova is always entertaining, protesting line calls, got a ball abuse call for hitting the ball out of the court and in the end she won but refused to shake umpire's hand
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1045
country flag King Halep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Best pic ever.
if kvitova is crap, and it goes down to the doubles, i hope serbia win
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:43 AM   #1046
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
i went to 25K today, saw olivia v daria and ashleigh v rodionova jr. both three setters. rodionova is always entertaining, protesting line calls, got a ball abuse call for hitting the ball out of the court and in the end she won but refused to shake umpire's hand
All the Rodionovas are the same it seems.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1047
country flag King Halep

the person next to me was saying arina is so terrible always complaining and i said her sister is much worse and she did not know there is another rodionova then i told her about azarenka's bf falling out of the window and ending up in hospital, and she said is that rory, oh wait no is that the one with the much younger bf?
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:06 PM   #1048
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Today I dreamt of Mona again. What the hell is happening to me?!! I guess I love her that much.

What I saw in the dream: I was walking in the street near my home excatly. I was totally bored that day and was walking alone thinking about my life and the things I did wrong. Then all of a sudden I saw 2 girls playing some game with each other. Both were holding tennis rackets and one of them was Mona. I couldn't believe my eyes for a second. Then I decided to stop being shy (which is I am most of the time) and ask her to take a pic with me. She was extremely nice to me and I took more than one pic with her. 3 or 4 pics. What a fanboy.

Then suddenly my mom saw me talking with Mona a little bit. She was walking outside too. She thought that Mona was my GF. I have no GF by the way so maybe that's why she thought like that. Later I explained to her who she is.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:09 PM   #1049
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
the person next to me was saying arina is so terrible always complaining and i said her sister is much worse and she did not know there is another rodionova then i told her about azarenka's bf falling out of the window and ending up in hospital, and she said is that rory, oh wait no is that the one with the much younger bf?

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:18 PM   #1050
country flag King Halep

That is very detailed dream, i can never remember so much. Curcubeu knows how to interpret dreams, you can ask him what it all means. I think i have had random tennis players in dreams before, but not my favourites.