Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 312 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #4666
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
It must be nice to be someone like Cohen who can travel wherever she wants. She should have got some top coach to get more out of her little talent. I like these articles about how much it costs to tour. It must be very expensive to have both a coach and physio travelling with you but players seem to need a massage every day or they will get injured. I thought players travel with a coach and hitting partner. People like to say Australian players are spoilt but really they are not getting that much assistance.
Players don't really need a physio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
I would love to arrange an interview with her for my blog...but it seems like she's not around on twitter nor facebook I gotta move my slovene knowledges
My father used to work for the Swiss tennis federation so I may be able to help you (she trains there and intends to become Swiss)

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #4667
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

So its true? Petra is maybe exploring new possibilities. I dont think Nicole will come back and its not like she will be top 5 if she came back. She stood next to me for half a match when Zakopalova was playing. It was quite funny because there was so much open space at the court and she came and stood so close her arm was touching me. I was looking for her this year at Radek's match but didnt see her so maybe that was the sign she didnt bother to come out to see him and she was getting bored with marriage.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #4668
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Na you suck
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #4669
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Titus Shambles ‏@bramblefactsxox 54m
What was Adele's favourite musical instrument at school?

The dinner bell.
I love Adele but this made me laugh.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #4670
country flag Melange

Adole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNnrKASFE_Q
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #4671
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So its true? Petra is maybe exploring new possibilities. I dont think Nicole will come back and its not like she will be top 5 if she came back. She stood next to me for half a match when Zakopalova was playing. It was quite funny because there was so much open space at the court and she came and stood so close her arm was touching me. I was looking for her this year at Radek's match but didnt see her so maybe that was the sign she didnt bother to come out to see him and she was getting bored with marriage.
I can't believe what Petra is doing? I thought she was way smarter than this.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #4672
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
OMG

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #4673
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Floor Jansen ‏@FloorJansen_
ReVamp revealed the tracklist of the new album & there is a short video about me talking about our special guests on http://www.revampmusic.com/
The name of the Album is Wild Card.

Quote:
01. 'The Anatomy Of A Nervous Breakdown': On The Sideline
02. 'The Anatomy Of A Nervous Breakdown': The Limbic System
03. Wild Card
04. Precibus
05. Nothing
06. 'The Anatomy Of A Nervous Breakdown': Neurasthenia
07. Distorted Lullabies
08. Amendatory
09. I Can Become
10. Misery's No Crime
11. Wolf and Dog
Bonus track:
12. Sins
Hope the songs are good.

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #4674
country flag Melange

Yes I hope its good. The band must be very good if she knocked back Nightwish
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #4675
country flag Melange

that thing she is wearing is like the Borg

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:49 AM   #4676
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess View Post
Glorious Pink Carpet!!!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:04 AM   #4677
country flag Melange

Cirstea is nice

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #4678
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:44 AM   #4679
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:

that thing she is wearing is like the Borg

She looks nice imo.

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:45 AM   #4680
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:

PPP = Peak Pink Princess.