Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 280 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #4186
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Fuck!!!

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #4187
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't breath!!

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #4188
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

at least he got it to deuce
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #4189
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Can't believe this. Dull's luck is unreal.

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #4190
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

5-5
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #4191
country flag Melange

7-7
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #4192
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Bitch can't play a decent smash to save his pathetic life. Fuck off, Nole!

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #4193
country flag Melange

lame
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #4194
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

This thread is just legendary.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=177602

I really I wish I read this thread before embarrassing myself in front of an attractive girl I met 3 days ago.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jun 8th, 2013 at 01:19 AM.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #4195
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Exactly, that's a problem many men have. When they see a very attractive girl (which means extremly good-looking for a man) they are scared of her beauty and automatically think she's out of his league. But why? Has she achieved more in life, is she more respected by others, has she a bigger social circle? Likely not. It's only the beauty which distracts men.
This is exactly what happened to me. When I started talking to her I just lost all my confindence all of a sudden and I just felt that I'll embarrass myself at any moment. I just couldn't be myself for some reason.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #4196
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
jesus... plenty of tossers in here... gotta take a leaf outta my mate's handbook, the king of temple bar... there's no such word as rejection... the one that knock's ya back never happened... just means that you're one more closer to jackpot... refines your game... get out there.. get your game well oiled... dont cop one knock back and walk on home you sons of pussies... you gonna cop more knock backs than successes... there's no secret... just trial and error... till you've finally found 'your game'... and also, you'll start to pick up the vibe better the more you get your funk on... remember, it doesnt take one to tango... it takes two you dumb c***, so dont be too conscious about your game or you'll fukt it up... use the force, let it flow you nutless sack of shit... then, after plenty of practice, your strike rate starts to lower... you not gonna be a paidi on the dance floor forever, but you sure as shit fukn will be if you throw one shape and walk home after you pretend you pulled a hammy... bullshit... bust thru that barrier... no point learning your game flying han solo - that shit is reserved only for the masters, like me (and also employers of rohypnol, also like me) - so go get your posse together, or maybe a trusty wingman'll do... hit the popular bars... find the tourist haunts... broaden your cross section... don't fuck around and over think this shit, it's simple logic... dont fuck your game up with a series of toothless local wenches... go get some random muff... do it... i believe in you son... and yes, you are fucking ugly... but that dont matter, you a guy, right...? you meant to be ugly dickhead, ugly guys can still run shit... not the other way tho... power to you my friend...

and, most importantly, put that penis pump on order...

Fast_clay is easily the funniest poster on MTF. I miss him. This post is just legendary.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #4197
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
I was thinking of things and it reminded me of this thread and a question I wanted to ask. Which of the sexes do you think is the more insecure one, men or women? About dating in particular.
Quote:
Men imo because we need to deal with the approach anxiety and be the leader all the time. So the social pressure on men is much higher. For example when I or someone else approach a woman and talk to her they never seem to be nervous or don't know what to talk about. On the other side it happens far more often that I'm the one who is fucking things up.
This is so true.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #4198
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
boring guys can get the girl... no worries there... but like gago said, they (girls) start to get bored and stuff... that's where the boring guy needs to get unboring and get unboring fucking quickly by soliciting some help...

This is true but I don't like to think I'm boring. I'm not really boring (accordding to some girls I have talked to). More like naive I guess.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #4199
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
i guess you mean building attraction. i would also advice to read some books about body language. men are terrible at reading it correctly. it's a very interesting and important topic when trying to approach women.
This is a good idea.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #4200
country flag Melange

He is probably right that having practice makes you better but I wouldnt know, I dont usually try to chat with people I dont really know. Its funny to read though.