Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 278 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #4156
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Do you like Neymar?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #4157
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

One of the reasons I got sick of the Liverpool fans forum was their reaction to Torres leaving. Overnight he went from best forward in the world to over-rated and not all that good. Some fools said he was not skilful, did not have good ball control and relied too much on pure speed. I dont have that kind of blind following to only players at my club.

I had Henry in my MLS fantasy team until this week. He is a fairly good fantasy player but as a real player I preferred Trezeguet not just because he was at Juve but he tended to play better in the important international matches.

What do you think will happen to Dortmund now. They have to stop selling their best players or they wont win anything.

Havent really seen Neymar but looks like Brazil will rely on him to win them the World Cup. They dont really have much else in their team. They relied a lot on Kaka in the last one and when he was injured they looked quite bad.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #4158
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
At last she made a good video. She is actually quite interesting when she talks about what she thinks. Usually her videos are so boring, just reading out some list of countries. I just want to know what she thinks about the songs.
She is fun to listen to. Her broken English is cute.

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #4159
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

uh there is actually a fan page dedicated to her
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #4160
Setsuna.

Quote:
One of the reasons I got sick of the Liverpool fans forum was their reaction to Torres leaving. Overnight he went from best forward in the world to over-rated and not all that good. Some fools said he was not skilful, did not have good ball control and relied too much on pure speed. I dont have that kind of blind following to only players at my club.

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #4161
Setsuna.

Quote:
I had Henry in my MLS fantasy team until this week. He is a fairly good fantasy player but as a real player I preferred Trezeguet not just because he was at Juve but he tended to play better in the important international matches.
I can't forgive Trezeguet for what he did in WC 2006. Zidane carried France to the finals. It would have been a perfect WC and ending of his career if they won.

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #4162
Setsuna.

Quote:
What do you think will happen to Dortmund now. They have to stop selling their best players or they wont win anything.
Yes. Fully agree with this. Braca are interested in Reus btw. Klopp said "we are not a supermarket".
BVB will be fine I think as long as they don't sell anymore players. They are going to bring some good players (Erikson one of them. He will replace Gotze).

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #4163
Setsuna.

Quote:
Havent really seen Neymar but looks like Brazil will rely on him to win them the World Cup. They dont really have much else in their team. They relied a lot on Kaka in the last one and when he was injured they looked quite bad.
He is so overrated though. Many expect him to be the next Ronaldinho but he is nowhere near him in terms of talent. He is in Barca now btw.

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #4164
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Henry was invisible in that final, it was all left up to Zidane. I dont really blame Trezeguet for missing, it was a good shot that hit the top corner, much better shot than most people who miss in a shootout. Plus Italy had the best gk in the world. Who would have guessed Italy would suddenly be so good at penalties and not miss.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #4165
Setsuna.

I have never watched Game Of Thrones. Is it really that good?

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #4166
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Never seen it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
He is so overrated though. Many expect him to be the next Ronaldinho but he is nowhere near him in terms of talent. He is in Barca now btw.
He basically has one season to turn into a world class player or Brazil wont win their own World Cup. Ronaldinho was quite good for a few seasons but he never lead Brazil at a World Cup
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #4167
Setsuna.

John McEnroe ‏@McEnroeTweets 4h
Photo not available you cannot be serious!!!
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/pl...add001383.html

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #4168
Setsuna.

Quote:
He basically has one season to turn into a world class player or Brazil wont win their own World Cup. Ronaldinho was quite good for a few seasons but he never lead Brazil at a World Cup
Ronaldinho is an underachiever. Just like Safin or Nalbandian in tennis.

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #4169
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Come on Djokovic take out the trash
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #4170
Setsuna.

He is so shit so far.