Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 277 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #4141
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

The music from that movie is quite good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
I could believe they rehearsed this except for the ball bouncing off the post, dont know they can do that.

Do you think these are real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOrx56Rss4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeCOMwGIu1Y

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #4142
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Halp is better looking Romanian though
Of course.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #4143
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some more from todaywhat you guys think?still trying to stay in shape

Her husband was such a moron.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #4144
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
The music from that movie is quite good

I could believe they rehearsed this except for the ball bouncing off the post, dont know they can do that.

Do you think these are real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOrx56Rss4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeCOMwGIu1Y
Fake of course.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #4145
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

So you activated the Invisible Mode? I need to know if you are online.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #4146
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

I think he has record for fastest serve ever 250 km/h

Well when I first saw it I said it cant possibly be real(everyone knows Ronaldo is much better than Ronaldinho) but it sounds lame to make a video about fake skills, like they are so desperate to get youtube views they will use such cheap stunts. Desperate like the video of Wozniacki pretending to do trick shots.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #4147
country flag King Halep

THIS is how you do a fake ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5baKpYWZ1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekWZmeJxxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cDoBXR9i8M

I was wondering what the invisible mode does, didnt know anyone actually uses it
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #4148
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
THIS is how you do a fake ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5baKpYWZ1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekWZmeJxxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cDoBXR9i8M

I was wondering what the invisible mode does, didnt know anyone actually uses it

lol that was fun to watch. What's up with him now btw? Will he stay in Chelsea?

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #4149
country flag King Halep

I hope he returns to Spain and becomes big scorer again
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #4150
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Is he your fav player? Shame to see him decline so much. He used to be great in Liverpool and Atlético Madrid.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #4151
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

lol now I get why you kept talking with broken English during the ESC.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #4152
country flag King Halep

Zidane and Del Piero are closer to being my fejvorits, but of course I wish good luck to Torres. I just noticed that all three of them have won a Champions League and World Cup He had a couple of great seasons and is easily the most talented player I have seen at Liverpool. He can be unseen for the whole game, then right at the end someone gets him the ball and he comes up with a perfect finish.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #4153
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Her English is better than mine tbh.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #4154
country flag King Halep

At last she made a good video. She is actually quite interesting when she talks about what she thinks. Usually her videos are so boring, just reading out some list of countries. I just want to know what she thinks about the songs.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #4155
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Zidane and Del Piero are closer to being my fejvorits, but of course I wish good luck to Torres. I just noticed that all three of them have won a Champions League and World Cup He had a couple of great seasons and is easily the most talented player I have seen at Liverpool. He can be unseen for the whole game, then right at the end someone gets him the ball and he comes up with a perfect finish.
He used to be better than Rooney imo.
My 3 faves:

Recoba
Henry
Reus (now)