Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #376
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Half an hour to Wimbledon, think i will watch Jarka i want her to win a few matches she is soooo nice
She is extremely nice. I met her in Doha this year and asked her for a photo, she smiled to me and answered yeah for sure. Next time, I will try to have a short chat with her.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #377
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Half an hour to Wimbledon, think i will watch Jarka i want her to win a few matches she is soooo nice
my faves will all be out before Italy will get its ass kicked in Euro12

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #378
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Which matches you will watch today? I prefer to watch WTA too. More drama.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #379
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Congrats to Italy by the way. I don't watch football that much and I'm not a fan of Italy but when I saw England's disgusting football yesterday, I cheered so hard for Italy. Any true fan of football would have cheered for Italy yesterday. Football won thank God.

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #380

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia-Giorgi isn't on a televised court

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #381
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Flavia-Giorgi isn't on a televised court
You will root for who in this match?

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Congrats to Italy by the way. I don't watch football that much and I'm not a fan of Italy but when I saw England's disgusting football yesterday, I cheered so hard for Italy. Any true fan of football would have cheered for Italy yesterday. Football won thank God.
yes yesterday the played nice (and still couldn't score ) well i was hoping for them to lose from the really first moment as a sport fan i hate that in Italy it's all about football and all the other sports don't get money to pay coaches or rise youngsters
this year i was at the world citizen championships of skiing and i was top 20 in every discipline and top 5 in one and i was the only one who was paying everything by myself

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #383
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
yes yesterday the played nice (and still couldn't score ) well i was hoping for them to lose from the really first moment as a sport fan i hate that in Italy it's all about football and all the other sports don't get money to pay coaches or rise youngsters
this year i was at the world citizen championships of skiing and i was top 20 in every discipline and top 5 in one and i was the only one who was paying everything by myself

Oh I see. I get what you say. That's really sucks. I hope things will get better for you in the future.

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #384
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

If Di Natale was in the game, he would have scored for sure.

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #385
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

I think that none of my faves will reach the 4th round except Petra. Hope Slava/Barthel/Kerber proves me wrong.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #386
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
at least one italian guaranteed to reach 2nd round

too bad italy cant play for penalties again because they will lose for sure
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #387
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
England lose in shootout again

Italy seems to rely heavily on Mario to score which is bad idea because you never know when he will get sent off

Jarka 1-4 goodbye to first set

You are fan of Petra??
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #388

Flavia

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #389
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
England lose in shootout again

Italy seems to rely heavily on Mario to score which is bad idea because you never know when he will get sent off

Jarka 1-4 goodbye to first set

You are fan of Petra??
I agree with you. That's why I think Di Natale is very important for Italy. He is the best finisher in the team by far.

OMG Jarka! What are you doing?!
Morita hits a flat ball. Could be tricky on grass but Jarka should do much better than this.

I'm a fan of her for sure but not a big fan. Look at my sig.
She is the top player I like the most with Kerber.

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #390
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

The Princess
Slava
Mona
Nastya

These are my top faves.