Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #3811
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

He totally outplayed Clownga today. How many times this guy impresses me?! How many times?!

I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #3812
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, that was such a great match from Jerzy. His best match in 2013 so far. His ballbashing is when he is on. His volleying makes me cring though.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #3813
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Can he make top ten
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #3814
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post

Federer's new haircut.
I think he looks good with it.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #3815
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Can he make top ten
I think he can. He has great potential. Will he be top 10? I don't think so because simply there are too many "ifs". He is so incosistent (like Byethel). I can see him making the top 20 though.
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #3816
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think he can. He has great potential. Will he be top 10? I don't think so because simply there are too many "ifs". He is so incosistent (like Byethel). I can see him making the top 20 though.

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #3817
country flag Melange

Quote:
Maybe he will appear as an interval act. They should have Elize Ryd on the show, her version of Euphoria is better than the original.

The Azerbaijan song was quite bad but really noone else wants to host it. Which was your winner from that year? I liked Ukraine and Serbia.
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #3818
country flag Melange

Tweeted by Petkovic

His voices are good, but vickyanddre are still funnier. Her versions of Ana and Rafa are just bang on. In 2007 they are already laughing at his knee

Quote:
At first I thought he was holding some rolls of red sticky tape, then i realised it was the trophy. I hope he can beat Nadull again.

vickyanddre

Gulbis sitting in his chair staring into space

Last edited by Melange : May 15th, 2013 at 11:18 PM.
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #3819
country flag Melange

Rogoatska

Yummy

Last edited by Melange : May 16th, 2013 at 12:35 AM.
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #3820
Setsuna.

Finally I slept like a normal human being.
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #3821
Setsuna.

Quote:
If jalusbrian saw what I wrote, he would write 1000 word essay replay to me.
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #3822
Setsuna.

Quote:
Maybe he will appear as an interval act. They should have Elize Ryd on the show, her version of Euphoria is better than the original.

The Azerbaijan song was quite bad but really noone else wants to host it. Which was your winner from that year? I liked Ukraine and Serbia.
I thought you liked this too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGUz1ExflY

I liked Hungary the most then Sweden. I can't believe Hungary didn't even make the top 10 that year.
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #3823
Setsuna.

Quote:

Gulbis sitting in his chair staring into space

Shame I missed this match.
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #3824
Setsuna.

GOATbis will play Nadull in the next round. Let's hope he saves tennis from the moonballer.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #3825
country flag Melange

How do you guys go in ESC first semi? I got 6/10 but I was going for what I liked and voted for Belgium and Lithuania. I should have given Belgium 12 pt instead of Denmark, they might have made the final I really like Albania song now.

Quote:
If jalusbrian saw what I wrote, he would write 1000 word essay replay to me.
Like they say a gif is worth 1000 words

Quote:
I thought you liked this too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGUz1ExflY

I liked Hungary the most then Sweden. I can't believe Hungary didn't even make the top 10 that year.
Hungary won the TF voting. I also liked Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Iceland. If you see the Hungarian dress from the final you will know why she didnt make top ten.

Looks like princess Rogoatska got a Nike sponsorship

Last edited by Melange : May 16th, 2013 at 05:16 AM.