Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #3451
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Her little sister is so little

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #3452
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Her little sister is so little
True. I have a little sister but she isn't really little. She is 16 years old. I have 2 brothers too (one is 2 years older than me and the other one is 4 years younger than me).

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #3453
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

What about you? Do you have any sisters/brothers?

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #3454
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have but he's not in my life anymore. I just like to leave it at that.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #3455
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Well I have but he's not in my life anymore. I just like to leave it at that.
I'm really sorry.

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #3456
country flag Setsuna.

Misugi.
Made this gif too today.

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #3457
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I could make gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post

Her little sister looks like her.
I hope Angie looks after her back
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #3458
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Wish I could make gifs
It's really easy. You can make gifs on some websites or photoshop CS6.

Quote:
I hope Angie looks after her back
Me too.

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #3459
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

I tried but my copy of PS is not importing the videos properly. it can only import a gif file that is already
made

I want to make a gif of Mona and Hannelore

Bloß du musst eben die Bälle mit deiner Lieblingsgeschwindigkeit spielen.

Ich versuche nicht anderes, ich versuche nichts anderes, es liegt an meinem Kopf.

Last edited by King Halep : Apr 16th, 2013 at 01:12 AM.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #3460
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I tried but my copy of PS is not importing the videos properly. it can only import a gif file that is already
made

I want to make a gif of Mona and Hannelore

Bloß du musst eben die Bälle mit deiner Lieblingsgeschwindigkeit spielen.

Ich versuche nicht anderes, ich versuche nichts anderes, es liegt an meinem Kopf.

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #3461
country flag Setsuna.

Hannelore won't coach her in Fed Cup. Thank God.

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #3462
country flag Setsuna.

Rittner probably isn't much better.

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #3463
country flag King Halep

I was looking at the AO photos of Mona and I think Rittner was watching her match
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #3464
country flag King Halep

Leyla I think I will reply here something about the Boston Marathon. Usually I will try to avoid talking about these stories because their society is getting more violent and the government is doing nothing about it. Its true that the American/Western media go for maximum coverage whenever a disaster happens. Its basically used as "news entertainment". They will analyse the event from every possible angle and the most graphic detail they can get away with, in the name of informing the public. After a few days, the public is thoroughly exhausted and tired of that story and in a week they dont want to know anymore. TF as an American-based forum is like their media. Non-Tennis has a lot of American issues and GM is allowed to be an extension of an American player forum.

In American/Western media there has been quite a lot of coverage of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, but there could always be more. Afghanistan is a repeat of the Vietnam war (but thats what they get when they elect a president who used his family influence to avoid going to fight in Vietnam). America went in without proper planning, underestimated the cost, has no way of winning and the country is tired of the war and does not want to hear any more about it. Same with Iraq, except they are already out of there. The war in Syria is considered to be an internal conflict that they will have to sort out themselves. There is no profit for the West to get involved. Its also very dangerous to report from there so there is not so much news available.
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #3465
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestacide View Post
Blame me, not petra i m the coach..
in theory it all sounds great.. Also would be great if nadal could serve and volley like rafter and federer move like dolgopolov..