Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #3436
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

I got a flu by the way. I feel I have no energy to do anything in the last 3 days.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #3437
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Nice gif. How old is she?
Same age as me.

She just had her birthday two days ago.

Hanna is one of my favourite movies from her.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #3438
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got a flu by the way. I feel I have no energy to do anything in the last 3 days.
Did you went to a doctor?

You should probably rest and drink lots of water.

My mum has been feeling really sick these past weeks and I'm very worried for her.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #3439
Shadowcat

By the way what interview is that from?

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #3440
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Perfect answer.

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #3441
Shadowcat

I'm going and try to get some more sleep now.

I'll see ya later

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #3442
Setsuna.

Quote:
By the way what interview is that from?
Hobart 2012.

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #3443
Setsuna.

Quote:
Same age as me.

She just had her birthday two days ago.

Hanna is one of my favourite movies from her.
Pretty sure she is as talented as you.

Quote:
Did you went to a doctor?

You should probably rest and drink lots of water.

My mum has been feeling really sick these past weeks and I'm very worried for her.
That's really bad news. Hope she gets well soon. Take care of her.

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3444
Setsuna.

My parents are doctors so there is no need to go to a doctor.

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3445
Setsuna.

Quote:
I'm going and try to get some more sleep now.

I'll see ya later
See ya. Get some rest.

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #3446
Shadowcat

Quote:
My parents are doctors so there is no need to go to a doctor.

You must get that a lot.

Plus you are smart and good looking.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #3447
Shadowcat

Quote:
Pretty sure she is as talented as you.

That's really bad news. Hope she gets well soon. Take care of her.
She is. Me not so much.

Thanks.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #3448
Setsuna.

Did you get enough rest?

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #3449
Shadowcat

1.5 hours. Okay I guess.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #3450
Setsuna.

Her little sister looks like her.