Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #3121
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Yes she is but usually the top players dont want to hang around in case a lot of people spot them. I think she is the highest ranked player I have met. Although, I could have met Petra if she had not left her practice session early. Im sure its easier to meet top players at your tournament because theres not so many people there.
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #3122
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Roger would look 10 years younger with Nole's hairstyle.
Everyone would look 10 years younger with his hairstyle When I see Andy's old long hairstyle it looks funny, especially now that he is losing hair
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #3123
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Yes she is but usually the top players dont want to hang around in case a lot of people spot them. I think she is the highest ranked player I have met. Although, I could have met Petra if she had not left her practice session early. Im sure its easier to meet top players at your tournament because theres not so many people there.
No one can even recognize Kerber there (maybe Aga too). She is the highest ranked player I met.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #3124
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think Nole would look better with longer hair?

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #3125
country flag Melange

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3126
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
No one can even recognize Kerber there (maybe Aga too). She is the highest ranked player I met.
I wasnt even sure who she was when I saw her practising last year before she got famous. I thought it was her because theres very few left handed players but I had to ask a German journalist who was standing around. At AO all the top 10 players get to practise inside stadium courts so they never have to walk outside.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #3127
Setsuna.

That's my gif. Del GOATro.

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #3128
Setsuna.

Quote:
I wasnt even sure who she was when I saw her practising last year before she got famous. I thought it was her because theres very few left handed players but I had to ask a German journalist who was standing around. At AO all the top 10 players get to practise inside stadium courts so they never have to walk outside.
I'm really lucky then.

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #3129
Setsuna.

I don't know why but I feel that Ivanovic's coach is a perv.

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #3130
Setsuna.

Nole + Long hair = Clown.

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #3131
country flag Melange

His daughter is too
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #3132
Setsuna.

This is the longest hair he had. That was in 2009. He looked better imo.

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #3133
Setsuna.

Quote:
His daughter is too

Nigel's daughter is a perv too?

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #3134
Setsuna.

I took this pic of Sara. She was wearing normal cloths and looked like she didn't want anyone to recognize her. Why would she do that? It's not like she is pretty known in Doha. I think she was running from someone.

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #3135
country flag Melange

Yes his hair looks good there. He probably doesnt like combing

I dont think Sara would get recognised easily