Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #3106
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #3107
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

all players should have djoko's hairstyle
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #3108
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
95k posts Are they talking about Clay Death as well? I saw what he said in the political forum here, he is a moron. He posted a lot of rubbish during the American election and straight after it he disappeared.
He is really sweet and funny if you know him well. No wonder he was one of the most likeable posters on MTF. He was trolling a lot but was pretty harmless at the same time. He added so much fun to MTF. MTF is dying now.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #3109
Setsuna.

Quote:
So they are arguing about word "bitch". There was an American who joined TF just to whine and complain about a Russian junior player. He got into arguments with a few other ppl and said he had enough and was leaving. So I posted the Bye Bitch gif and he send me a message saying he will complain if I dont delete this "offensive language" gif
lmao

Quote:
Bojana has some personal drama I hope it doesnt affect her too much. Vika's bf falling out of the window didnt affect her. Have you spoken to her before? She has a really quiet voice
I told you before. I had the chance but I was too shy.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #3110
Setsuna.

What about you? Have you spoken to her?
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3111
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

All I said was "Good luck" and she said "Thank you" in this little, sad voice Its not what you will think she is like when you look at her photos. Usually, it takes some imagination to know what to say to them and I cant think of anything. One time I went to get a photo with Ashleigh Barty and she is standing around casually with her hands in her pockets (I think she only takes her hands out of her pockets when she is holding a racquet) and she makes a joke "Gee I wish I could have one of those cameras" and all I can do is laugh and say nothing The other one I wish I had said something to is Lauren Davis
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #3112
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
I have seen all of the top 30 play/practice live except these 4.

Li
Aga
Pome
Flipkens

seen them before. Pome looks great here
Attached Images
File Type: gif IMG_3261aaaa.gif (143.0 KB, 6 views)
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #3113
Setsuna.

OMG! Is that you?
You look fucking awesome there. These glassess.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #3114
Setsuna.

Quote:
All I said was "Good luck" and she said "Thank you" in this little, sad voice Its not what you will think she is like when you look at her photos. Usually, it takes some imagination to know what to say to them and I cant think of anything. One time I went to get a photo with Ashleigh Barty and she is standing around casually with her hands in her pockets (I think she only takes her hands out of her pockets when she is holding a racquet) and she makes a joke "Gee I wish I could have one of those cameras" and all I can do is laugh and say nothing The other one I wish I had said something to is Lauren Davis
@ Barty. I can just imagine what happened. She seems really nice to me.
What happened with Lauren? Did you take a pic with her?
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #3115
country flag Melange

Yeah. She is so small and normal looking she doesnt really look like a tennis player so noone recognises her.

Thanks its from last year

Last edited by Melange : Mar 28th, 2013 at 11:32 PM.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #3116
Setsuna.

In Doha, I accidentally touched Mona's shoulder/arm when I was taking a pic with her. Then immediately a 20-19 girl (who was working there in the event) just came beside me to tell me that touching players isn't allowed at all! If you see the way she told me that, you would think I was harassing Mona.

I ignored her and moved away. What a bitch.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #3117
country flag Melange

Stupid bitch. I thought the AO was bad because they only let people take small camera lenses in, while in other countries like US and Germany they can take their giant lenses in and get much better pictures.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3118
Setsuna.

Quote:

Stupid bitch. I thought the AO was bad because they only let people take small camera lenses in, while in other countries like US and Germany they can take their giant lenses in and get much better pictures.
Really? That's awful.
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #3119
Setsuna.

Did Pome seem nice to you?
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #3120
Setsuna.

Quote:
all players should have djoko's hairstyle
Roger would look 10 years younger with Nole's hairstyle.