Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 180 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2686
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

He's crazy like Safin. Have you seen Tursunov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=j8URlLrFUJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4yOo1ywMkN8
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #2687
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

"you are known on the tour for your really strong mental toughness"

I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2688
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

there are some good interviews on there, Ashley looks great, Anna looks very keen to be on camera as usual

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00C41D6E0215AC0B
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 03:49 PM   #2689
country flag Melange

Scott Bradlee

Lithium v Titanium
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2690
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Scott Bradlee

Lithium v Titanium
These are really nice.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2691
Setsuna.

Quote:
there are some good interviews on there, Ashley looks great, Anna looks very keen to be on camera as usual

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00C41D6E0215AC0B
Thanks for the link. Princess looks a bit uncomfortable in that video.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:22 PM   #2692
country flag Melange

I think she sometimes looks like that. Some of her interviews are very awkward

You dont like Ke$ha?
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2693
Setsuna.

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:37 PM   #2694
Setsuna.

Quote:
You dont like Ke$ha?

Yes. I dislike her. You?
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2695
country flag Melange

Blow is ok, dont really listen to her

How do you do that effect on your avatar?
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:41 PM   #2696
country flag Melange

Kiki 6-0 what the hell?
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:45 PM   #2697
country flag Melange

Kiki call me maybe
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #2698
Setsuna.

Quote:
How do you do that effect on your avatar?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=958

I used one of Tasha's effects.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2699
Setsuna.

Quote:
Kiki 6-0 what the hell?

What happening? Are you watching the match?
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2700
country flag Melange

Tasha