Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 179 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #2671
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

I love ice lemon tea too.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #2672
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

looks like Galina is taller

Last edited by Melange : Feb 25th, 2013 at 07:54 PM.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #2673
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't see the pic.

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2674
Setsuna.

They had a lot of fun out there.

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #2675
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

i bet Sofa had a lot of fun

Even if I look like I ate five lemons, second place isnt that bad: #Memphis

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #2676
Setsuna.

Sofia.
I love this women.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Feb 26th, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2677
Setsuna.

Peak Gulbis.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-tomas-berdych

"I was really getting pissed to see who's in the top 100,'' Gulbis said after squeaking out a three-set victory over Denys Molchanov. "There are some guys who I don't know who they are. Some guys, I'm sorry, with respect — they can't play tennis.

"I don't know how they got into the top 100. It's tough, but I think I'm much better than them and I just want to prove to myself by the rankings, also. It's a motivation.''

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #2678
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Peak Gulbis.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-tomas-berdych

"I was really getting pissed to see who's in the top 100,'' Gulbis said after squeaking out a three-set victory over Denys Molchanov. "There are some guys who I don't know who they are. Some guys, I'm sorry, with respect — they can't play tennis.

"I don't know how they got into the top 100. It's tough, but I think I'm much better than them and I just want to prove to myself by the rankings, also. It's a motivation.''
Bad link above. Try http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,4291743.story...
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #2679
Setsuna.

^ Thanks.

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #2680
Setsuna.

I'm really happy that he is finally taking tennis seriously. He can finish in the top 30 this year or even higher.

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #2681
Setsuna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vulmM1JNAyA

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #2682
country flag Melange

At least he has a sense of humour, some of the other Aus players didnt have one. After he defeated Djokovic, in the courtside interview they asked how he was feeling and he replied, "yeah not bad"
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #2683
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
At least he has a sense of humour, some of the other Aus players didnt have one. After he defeated Djokovic, in the courtside interview they asked how he was feeling and he replied, "yeah not bad"
I'm starting to like him actually.

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #2684
Setsuna.

Please read this.

http://tenngrand.com/2013/02/27/the-...gulbis-career/

That's why I love this guy. He is like another verison of Safin indeed.

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #2685
Setsuna.

Quote:
On getting warned by Fergus Murphy for perpetual racket-throwing during his loss to Falla

“This referee – his only purpose in life is to give somebody warnings. He is like a police officer; when they see a car they stop it and they have so much fun to give you a ticket. In Latvia, I stop where you cannot stop and they have a smile on their face as they give me a ticket. Same with this guy.”
Quote:
On his 2010 Los Angeles loss to Alejandro Falla

“Nothing worked today. I was just running like a Spanish clay court player standing on the baseline and pushing the ball back. Women’s tennis.”
Quote:
On how he returned Ivo Karlovic’s serve in the 2010 Delray Beach final

“I think he was a little bit scared to serve against me because the height didn’t matter because I blocked him in basketball. He thought that I didn’t. He thought that I fouled but that’s OK.”