Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:09 PM   #2461
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Does she look better in person?
I dont really notice these things, everything happens really fast. I remember she is really tall. I only think of clever things to say to them some time later, like saying how marvellous her golden set was. She had her sunglasses on and was doing warmups. I think my favourite player to meet was Lauren Davis. She is so small noone would recognise her.

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:27 PM   #2462
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I dont really notice these things, everything happens really fast. I remember she is really tall. I only think of clever things to say to them some time later, like saying how marvellous her golden set was. She had her sunglasses on and was doing warmups. I think my favourite player to meet was Lauren Davis. She is so small noone would recognise her.
Jarka was walking alone wearing normal clothes when I saw her. No one did notice her except me.
She is so sweet. I would love to talk a little bit with the players I meet but I'm still too shy to do that.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:43 PM   #2463
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

What are you doing at the moment?

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:48 PM   #2464
Setsuna.

I have to go now. Good night, ben.

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:56 PM   #2465
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Good night. Was about to go out and do some things. Yeah Jarka is great. She seems to like chatting to her fans on twitter.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #2466
Setsuna.

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #2467
Setsuna.

Turkey should have choosed someone like him to represent them in eurovision.

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #2468
country flag Melange

Very nice it will do well in ESC. Most of the entries so far have been dismal

Having tennis withdrawal, wish there was a 50K tournament or something here
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #2469
Setsuna.

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2470
Setsuna.

Our maid is gone. She will come back after a month. I'm washing the dishes now and cleaning the house.

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #2471
country flag Melange

Have fun with some cooking

Astana is an interesting city. Is she playing FC, didnt look like she was in the team photo
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #2472
Setsuna.

Yes.

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #2473
Setsuna.

I can't cook.

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #2474
Setsuna.

She is so gorgeous even without any make-up.

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #2475
Setsuna.

Her hair is a mess though.