Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #2326
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

These pink shoes matches perfectly with his girly BH.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #2327
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Theres noone I wanted to see more having a practice. I managed to see Sharapova and Djokovic on the same day, but he was the biggest thrill. Hopefully, you will get to see him too.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #2328
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
These pink shoes matches perfectly with his girly BH.
The pink shoes caused him to lose. Noone can win in that crap
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #2329
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Theres noone I wanted to see more having a practice. I managed to see Sharapova and Djokovic on the same day, but he was the biggest thrill. Hopefully, you will get to see him too.
I don't like him and I'm far from being a fan of him, but I would love to see him live, tbh
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #2330
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was he? I dont know, they are all about the same. Del Potro has no brain these days.

Roger was cheated by Del Potro then Mugray. The treachery

Delpo is the most humble player in the top 10. Never saw him cheating tbh. If you are talking about what happened in USO 2009, then you should blame the umpire not Delpo. Yes, Delpo was taking 423178678 seconds sometimes to challenge but I don't know how is that considered cheating.

And when Roger was cheated by Mugray?
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2331
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

IIRC you told me Delpo became your 2nd fav after watching him live for the 1st time in AO. I'm not sure tbh.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #2332
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
I don't like him and I'm far from being a fan of him, but I would love to see him live, tbh
Its hard for me to describe, but after watching mugs hitting two handed all day, it was so nice to see Roger hitting his shots. He puts so much wrist into it and its like he is flicking the ball. Its so effortless. If you can see from the photos, it seems like he does not look at the ball when he is hitting the backhand.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #2333
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
The pink shoes caused him to lose. Noone can win in that crap
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #2334
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post

Delpo is the most humble player in the top 10. Never saw him cheating tbh. If you are talking about what happened in USO 2009, then you should blame the umpire not Delpo. Yes, Delpo was taking 423178678 seconds sometimes to challenge but I don't know how is that considered cheating.

And when Roger was cheated by Mugray?
Just talking about the Olympics where they had that extremely long semi, leaving Mugray to vulture the final.

Yes I may have said that, but I was forgetting about Mugray. Anyway, they are about the same for me because I dont watch mens tennis much and Del Potro has lost his brain.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #2335
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

I saw him live too. He is the defintion of elegance in tennis. You can dislike Roger's personality but no sane tennis fan can dislike his elegant tennis.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #2336
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its hard for me to describe, but after watching mugs hitting two handed all day, it was so nice to see Roger hitting his shots. He puts so much wrist into it and its like he is flicking the ball. Its so effortless. If you can see from the photos, it seems like he does not look at the ball when he is hitting the backhand.
I actually like his tennis and I respect what he has done to make himself a great champion; I have grown to admire how much effort he puts to be on top, he even was not afraid of changing the coach when things were harsh for him, and it payed off.
But he is so unlikeable for me, he seems to be so full of himself, that I never was his fan
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #2337
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

I dont see him as any more full of himself than other previous champions. There is also the same thing in individual sports like golf and motor racing, the champions usually have self-belief to the point of looking down at everyone else. I find he usually makes an effort to say something interesting or honest in the media conferences. He also made an effort to speak well of his opponents, which Nadal and Djokovic have also followed. If theres anything I cant stand, its his geeky laugh.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #2338
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2339
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

still prefer this one

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #2340
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Forever Chakvetadze