Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #2191
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Its something that Piotr said
Really?
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #2192
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Woz.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2193
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the tennis today. I was hoping to see some juniors, some doubles and, hopefully, see Roger practising. In the end, I got to see Roger, Djoko and Sharapova There was always a crowd around the practice courts so it was hard to get a good look, but it was still quite exciting. Some of those kids just seem to spend the day at the practice courts getting their giant balls signed. Roger hits the ball really cleanly. Djokovic was half an hour late and only hit for about half an hour. His hitting partner seemed to give him a lot of crappy balls to hit. He signed a lot and hit about ten tennis balls into the crowd.

The juniors were a bit disappointing. Most of them dont hit the ball very hard, especially Kontaveit, who I thought was supposed to be a huge talent. The no.2 seed also seems to lack a bit of power. The only one who had some power was Ana Konjuh and she is not very big. Her singles match was over very fast so I missed it because I was busy watching Sharapova practise. I was only able to watch the last part of her doubles match and she was serving really well.

First time I saw some doubles matches and it was quite high standard. Saw Slava and Istomin, they were playing well. Slava is so tall Saw a bit of Bryan brothers, who won easily. They threw two towels to their cheer squad, who were singing at every break, and they were singing funny songs, not the boring crap that the Aussie cheer squad does. Errani and Vinci were also winning easily. Makarova was good but Vesnina was total shite. Had to leave after first set to join the crowd to watch Djokovic practise. Roger was not even scheduled to practise, but he had a bit of a warmup before his match.

Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:57 PM   #2194
Setsuna.

You are so lucky.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:07 PM   #2195
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know if anyone even recognised her, anyway Sharapova was practising at the same time so they were all over there
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #2196
Setsuna.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #2197
Setsuna.

She looks a bit like Titova.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #2198
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #2199
Setsuna.

Will you be watching the SF tomorrow?
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #2200
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post

Will you be watching the SF tomorrow?

No, I'm at school that time of the day.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #2201
Setsuna.

U should rooting for Nole in the final like your parents. You are not a Fed or Murray fan anyway.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #2202
country flag Wert.

BTW do you know this show?

Muhtesem Yüzyil

whole Serbia is crazy for Turkish series these days
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #2203
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
BTW do you know this show?

Muhtesem Yüzyil

whole Serbia is crazy for Turkish series these days
Yes I know. My mom is watching it too.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #2204
Setsuna.

Are you watching any series at the moment?
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2205
country flag Wert.

Personally I hate Turkish series TBH

No, not really watching anything atm.