Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #2146
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Bojo into the 4th round.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2147
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sam. Injured Simon won. What a heart this guy has.

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #2148
Setsuna.

Svetlana Kuznetsova ‏@SvetlanaK27
i feel that i will wake up and see this match will be still on

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #2149
Setsuna.

Svetlana Kuznetsova ‏@SvetlanaK27
i think that the neck of umpire will fall off after this rallys

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2150
Setsuna.

Kaka is back to Milan.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #2151
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to him. He's one of the footballers that has a good character

I watched the Simon match. I think that was the most hilarious match so far. He fought well but really Monfils handed him the match. Every year Monfils will be in at least one 5 setter where you wonder what the hell is going on. He is very entertaining because you just dont know what he is going to do. He will be pushing the ball around and suddenly rip a winner out of nowhere. Simon was hitting 120 kmh serves and Monfils was pushing the returns back so they could have start a 40 shot rally. It also helps to have Leconte as commentator, he will be laughing his way through the match and constantly criticising Monfils for being brainless.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #2152
Setsuna.

Nole won. What a match. This guy will kill me one day. He didn't deserve to win though. Stan.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2153
Setsuna.

Stan was crying. Unfair result even though I wanted my fav to win.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #2154
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

He should have won second set. Djoko is not nice to serve 20 DF like Kvitova
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #2155
Setsuna.

Nole was playing like Woz today. He was so passive and praying for errors from Stan. That's why Stan deserved the win way more than him today and I feel for the guy. He made so many stunning BH DTL winners.

Djokovic should rise his level otherwise Berdych will blow him off the court. Even Ferrer can beat him really. He ain't winning the title. That's for sure.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #2156
country flag Melange

Quote:
He needs to pass the Caster Semanya's test. I'm not sure "dude" is packing any dick and balls down there because the "tennis" "he" proposes is just girl inspired.

Simon serves 120 km/h first serve.
Simon can't crack a return of serve
Simon struggle to add pace to his shots.

Who need that many hours to dispose of that joke of a player Mafille/Monfils whatever his name is?

Shame on anyone who support this joke.

This is embarassing for the ATP tour. Are you kidding me?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #2157
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Nole was playing like Woz today. He was so passive and praying for errors from Stan. That's why Stan deserved the win way more than him today and I feel for the guy. He made so many stunning BH DTL winners.

Djokovic should rise his level otherwise Berdych will blow him off the court. Even Ferrer can beat him really. He ain't winning the title. That's for sure.
So Andy will win
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2158
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
So Andy will win
Yeah. A 2nd slam for Mandy.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #2159
Setsuna.

Lmao at the Fedtards. So butthurt. Check the match result thread.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...220386&page=22

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #2160
Setsuna.