Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #1936
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

At least Hypson lost which is good news.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #1937
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

they get a whole week to train. this season Petra does not want to get her fans hopes up by playing too well at start
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #1938
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I miss i.luv.kvitty so much.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1939
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
they get a whole week to train. this season Petra does not want to get her fans hopes up by playing too well at start
Great thinking from Petra I must say.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1940
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

I like reading at Caroline's forum
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #1941
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Any drama there recently?

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #1942
country flag King Halep

Her loss to Ksenia was quite funny because undersize pushers are now bashing her off the court. The fans are saying wait until after IW for her to win more matches. Funny that jimmie is not posting there, his change to the dark side is finally complete?
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1943
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Her loss to Ksenia was quite funny because undersize pushers are now bashing her off the court. The fans are saying wait until after IW for her to win more matches. Funny that jimmie is not posting there, his change to the dark side is finally complete?
Maybe.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1944
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Yes it's a bit sad for Caro fans to see their fav getting outplayed by underpowered player like Ksenia but they try to convince themselfs that she lost to her only because she played terrible just to make themselfs feel better. There was few ppl who gave Ksenia full credit. The fact is that she (Caro) wasn't playing badly at all. She played with her normal game. She simply got outplayed by Ksenia who played great and was the aggressive player between the 2. Most players aren't afraid of her now. That's all.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #1945
country flag King Halep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Yes it's a bit sad for Caro fans to see their fav getting outplayed by underpowered player like Ksenia but they try to convince themselfs that she lost to her only because she played terrible just to make themselfs feel better. There was few ppl who gave Ksenia full credit. The fact is that she (Caro) wasn't playing badly at all. She played with her normal game. She simply got outplayed by Ksenia who played great and was the aggressive player between the 2. Most players aren't afraid of her now. That's all.
Piotr disagreed

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #1946
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Piotr is clueless.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #1947
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

He wants his daughter to do what she can't do (playing aggressive) and finally after trashing her badly he says to her "stay postive".

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1948
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Bye, Laura. You scrub.

The future is now. The future is Sloane.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #1949
country flag King Halep

i thought they been training to be aggressive. its because when she gets in a match suddenly she plays defensive and he is telling her to stop hitting up the middle when she is playing against a midget
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #1950
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.