Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #1711
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Merry Christmas Sam.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #1712
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

hope you all had a nice xmas with the people you love

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #1713
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Too hot.

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #1714
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everyone is having or has had a great Xmas! Nastia in post 1704 looks like she is losing some bodyfat and getting in shape, good to see.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #1715
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
hope you all had a nice xmas with the people you love
Having the leftover turkey now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post

Too hot.
Its very good
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #1716
Setsuna.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #1717
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #1718
Setsuna.

Well, she has some bad pics too.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #1719
Setsuna.

She looks like a witch in that pic.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #1720
Setsuna.

I just watched episode 1 (I found subtitles just for one episode so far). The series looks really epic and full of drama. Gokce is gonna rule this series without a doubt given her talent. I'm really happy that they finally appreciated her great talent and gave her the role of the main character of this great series.

Oh and this is the other beauty in the series. I never saw her before. She is stunning but she looks more Russian than Turkish to me.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #1721
country flag Melange

what is the series about
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #1722
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she looks indian to me

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #1723
country flag Melange

The bass line on this is so hypnotic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SLFp1R-LC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvfRDHVS3Ek
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #1724
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
what is the series about
I can't describe what the story is perfectly since I only watched one episode so far. I didn't read much about it too. The series talks about a family who moved to Istanbul to live with the eldest member in the family who has been living in Istanbul for 2 years already. The father of the family died so that's why they moved to Istanbul. The eldest brother is probably the only one who can help them since he is the only one who had a decent job. Still they seems really very poor now and will struggle to live in Istanbul.

Every memeber of the family has strong bonds with all other members but the place they moved to live in is simply awful and is about to change the life of this family eventually. Gokce will play a big role in that. She is a complicated character. There is times when she looks as innocent as a child and there is sometimes when she looks a bit evil and so powerful. She means no harm though as far as I know. She is a pretty strong and complicated character accordding to what I read about the series. Probably no one can actually understand her 100% but let's wait and see.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #1725
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
she looks indian to me
What are you smoking Gaspa?! I never seen an Indian who looks like her before and this comes form someone who watches Indian movies a lot.

Most Indian womens have dark skin and don't look like her. That girl actually looks like my mom a lot when she was as young as her. She was beautiful too.