Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #1
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Ok the topic says it all.

1stly, some of you may know wolfy has been banned from the forum till september. he pm'd me on MTF saying he is still supporting and cheering chak on and hopes to be back livescoring with us as soon as possible.

i don't know what he did to be banned, but he was always a great chak fan. so i hope he is back soon.

2ndly, what are you all doing this summer, any holidays planned? my holidays were my trips to notts, birmingham and queens. had an amazing time.

3rdly anyone have facebook? it would be nice to make friends with some chak fans on there. im sam broughton on facebook, i have 'mentor' in the middle of my name.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 08:56 PM   #2
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

well Hi!

1. too bad for Wolfy, i didn't know you could get banned from here! x_x

2. well this summer is my graduation, i'm very excited about that! WOO HOO i'm looking for a job too! don't think i'm gonna travel, tho! THAT SUCKS!

3. i do use facebook, Cruz R. Sierra, that's my name! all Anna fans can add me!
Rafa_thebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:06 PM   #3
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

yes you can be banned, but there are many worse on here.

cool i'll add you.

woop at graduation, yeah i cant afford to travel either. still a summer of tennis will do me

are you the one with a girll kissing you on msn? cus i've sent you a request

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01

Last edited by sammy01 : Jun 12th, 2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: edit
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:15 PM   #4

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

done! we're friends now on facebook! you're so lucky to be in the UK! grass court tennis is the best! best time of the year! are u going to Wimbledon?
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #5
country flag sammy01

maybe on the 1st wednesday, i'll be chak stalking if i do. cute profile pic btw!

check out my ode to chaky picture thread where my photo albums are

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #6

you're profile is awsome! the Anna album is GREAT! too much ANNA! LOVE IT!

try to good and stalk her! lol
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:31 PM   #7
country flag sammy01

thanks. i just add pics of anna to it i like now and then.

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:36 PM   #8
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

good idea for a thread!!
i am on facebook - Zack Bekowies, i added you both.
i'm graduating this summer too and i'm sooo excited!! i hope college is as good as everyone says it is hahaha
living in England i'm sure you've been to Wimbledon before, Sammy, no? its like my dream to go there haha!
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:38 PM   #9

College is GREAT! way better than High School! i enjoyed more! lol
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #10
country flag sammy01

i've accepted you zack. you look really good in your suit.

i've done everywhere bar wimbledon. in years gone by i never had friends who loved tennis enough to make the trip to wimbledon. but now i have a friend called tony who it would be cool to go with as he is passionate about tennis to.

Last edited by sammy01 : Jun 12th, 2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: edit
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #11
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

thanks Sammy!!
but i know what you mean. like none of my friends even care about tennis. i've tried sooo hard to get them into it but they're like 'who cares' hahaha it sucks sometimes haha. if you go keep an eye out for Chaky (im sure you will! )
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #12
country flag sammy01

since i met kim and tony early last year it has been great though. went to notts with tony and birmingham with kim. i met friends from MTF at queens to.

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:04 PM   #13

none of my friends care that much either! and the few that care is men tennis! lol Americans don't seem to like other sports besides football, baseball and basketball!! i always wanted to go to prom! lol! we don't have proms in south america!
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 09:16 AM   #14
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

~~~* The Chak fans chat thread! *~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post

Is anyone watching the World Cup. Australia lost their first game 4-0, but the coach says they can win the next two so everything is great. My pick to win is Spain or Brazil, I would like Argentina to do well, but it is not possible with their coach.

Last edited by Melange : Dec 20th, 2012 at 05:31 AM.
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #15
country flag sammy01

germany played very well against Australia. had to endure watching england who as usual let a silly mistake cost them.

i don't really care who is gonna win, but there haven't been that many exciting matches thus far