And the most popular player on this board is... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Your favourite currently active player

Serena Williams 4 2.63%
Venus Williams 19 12.50%
Jennifer Capriati 13 8.55%
Lindsay Davenport 5 3.29%
Kim Clijsters 35 23.03%
Amelie Mauresmo 6 3.95%
Monica Seles 13 8.55%
Justine Henin 5 3.29%
Daniela Hantuchova 2 1.32%
Martina Hingis 21 13.82%
Anna Kournikova 3 1.97%
Jelena Dokic 4 2.63%
Anastasia Myskina 2 1.32%
Magdalena Maleeva 0 0%
Chanda Rubin 1 0.66%
Amanda Coetzer 0 0%
Iva Majoli 4 2.63%
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario 4 2.63%
Conchita Martinez 3 1.97%
other 8 5.26%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:21 PM   #1
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
And the most popular player on this board is...

Theres been lots of 'top 5 players' threads over the months, but I'm interested to know who the most popular current player is on the board. Please dont bother slagging anyone off, just tick the box and bugger off, lets just see who the most popular player amongst us tennis fans actually is...

Last edited by JonBcn : Oct 11th, 2002 at 10:29 PM.
JonBcn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:29 PM   #2
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
Well Technically in the world anna is the most popular, but the world is a fool in that case So Im going with Perennial world favorite Venus Ebone Star Williams.
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:29 PM   #3
l_hommeca

l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice
LET'S GO ANNA K.!

Watch her every move. She can manipulate reactions. Fantasy for Sale..that's entertainment! - Neil Peart

Last edited by l_hommeca : Oct 11th, 2002 at 10:34 PM.
l_hommeca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:31 PM   #4
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
Arantxa of course
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:34 PM   #5
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Kimmie!

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:35 PM   #6
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Venus

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:35 PM   #7
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
I think the question may as well be rephrase to .

Who is your fav?

Coz I am voting for Monica
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:38 PM   #8
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of
Um...Jon, where's Pam, or even your Aunt Ginny?

Sticking them under the title of 'other' isn't fair to their greatness

I've never been to Cuba
Snuffkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:41 PM   #9
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by wongqks
I think the question may as well be rephrase to .
Who is your fav?
Well, exactly! I wanna know which Williams is more popular? Do more people like Kim than Justine? Martina over Anna? Arantxa or Conchita? Or do we all prefer really obscure players? All in one thread with no dialogue and no bitching (hopefully...)

Snuffkin...I was gonna put Pam in, as a last choice, but it had to be 'active' players
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:50 PM   #10
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
Another poll?...
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:52 PM   #11
*Izzy*
Team WTAworld

*Izzy* has disabled reputation
Quote:
I was gonna put Pam in, as a last choice, but it had to be 'active' players
Dammit....
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 10:56 PM   #12
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
IVA!
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 11:22 PM   #13
BillieJeanKing

BillieJeanKing is an unknown quantity at this point
Errm, excuse me, where am I? If not for me, none of these players would be able to make their names. They should all bow down and kiss my feet.
BillieJeanKing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 11:29 PM   #14
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
KIMMIE
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 12:07 AM   #15
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
No Mary?

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote