MAURESMO vs CLIJSTERS(who will win??) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 07:46 PM   #1
Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
MAURESMO vs CLIJSTERS(who will win??)

I think mauresmo.
she's just the best!!!!
BUT kim is a fighter so I think it would be 3 sets.

C'MON AMELIE
Fallen Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 07:56 PM   #2
country flag ttaM

ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of
Both seem to be playing well. I will go with Amelie: 6-4, 7-5
ttaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:04 PM   #3
vitto

vitto is an unknown quantity at this point
simply! Amelieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vitto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:05 PM   #4
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
no!!!!!! Kim is going to win!!!!!!!

Good luck Kim!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:11 PM   #5
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute
They're both playing very well right now, but I believe Amelie will win in three sets again. She has gotten it better mentally and is a totally different player from previous years.

Amelie def. Kim 7-5, 4-6, 7-5

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:16 PM   #6
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Kim def. Amelie 6-7 6-2 7-5

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:20 PM   #7
Fallen Angel

I think the first set is for amelie with 7-5
than its kims turn with 6-4
BUT then kim gets tierd and loses with 6-3
so momo vs Kimburger=7-5 4-6 6-3
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:21 PM   #8
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I hope Kimmie
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:33 PM   #9
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Kim def. Amelie 7-5 6-3
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:36 PM   #10
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
Kim's gonna win 7-5 6-3! I have seen a little bit of the match against Davenport, en i found she plays very well, her groundstrakes of so perfect and her first serve en returns are so good today, Amelie must give everything she has to beat this special girl Kim Clijsters!!

Come on Kim, you can't do this!!
Take revanche for your lost match at the US Open against Mauresmo!!
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:40 PM   #11
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunter
Kim's gonna win 7-5 6-3! I have seen a little bit of the match against Davenport, en i found she plays very well, her groundstrakes of so perfect and her first serve en returns are so good today, Amelie must give everything she has to beat this special girl Kim Clijsters!!

Come on Kim, you can't do this!!
Take revanche for your lost match at the US Open against Mauresmo!!
Idd, Kims first serve is really back!!!!! I saw it in the match against Myskina; well placed and powerfull... And knowing Kim, she allways plays really good when she meets a player that recently have beaten her...
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:46 PM   #12
Filip!

Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice
Kim is very motivated at this moment & I'm sure she wants to take revenge for the US Open... So com'on Kim, just beat Amélie
Filip! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:48 PM   #13
Fallen Angel

THIS IS THE NEW PORSCHE-DRIVER!!!

SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!!
Old Oct 11th, 2002, 08:59 PM   #14
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel
THIS IS THE NEW PORSCHE-DRIVER!!!

SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!!
But Kim looking better

Look what a style

Think about it Kim in that Porsche with Lleyton, Fantastic

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 09:01 PM   #15
Fallen Angel

Hahahahahaha!!!!