The Official Smash 'em Family Introduction Thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 01:38 PM   #316
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Official Smash 'em Family Introduction Thread

These are happy times on the Sam forum, with so many enthusiastic new fans joining. Welcome all!
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM   #317
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Fanatic View Post
Hi all, I'm a newbie too This has to be one of the best threads ever in the entire forum. You guys are so nice and friendly.. would love to be part of the family
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Hi everyone! I'm Johanneke and I’ve been reading some of the threads on the forum for a couple of weeks now so I thought it was time to introduce myself. I had planned to go to the Unicef Open today to see Sam play and take some pictures (since photography is one of my hobbies) but cancelled it after I saw her lose against Flipkens in the first round.. After reading some of the posts/threads here, now I know you can never really assume Sam will get through the first round (no matter who she plays) haha. So I'm pretty bummed right now I didn't go to the UO last monday. But well, better luck next time I guess..

ps. sorry if my english sucks, but I'm not used to speak english so I'm trying my best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Hi everyone! Another new member here. I've been a fan of Sam ever since I saw her play at Amelia Island (against Operandi, I think), when they used to have the Bausch and Lomb Tournament there. I was impressed with her quiet, classy tennis and her sportsmanship. Funny - I was a huge Mauresmo fan at the time, but I remember thinking 'here's a player that I will always cheer for' and 'why has she stopped playing doubles with Raymond...' After the match, standing near the entrance to the court, I thanked her for playing a great game. She looked at me as she walked past, smiled a little smirky, shy smile, and said "Thank you" in that adorable accent. Not at all snobby or pretentious, just super cool.

So after lurking on a off for a few years, I figured it was time to join. I am so totally impressed with how you guys maintain respect for one another here (the GM forum intimidates the hell out of me), and I hope I can occasionally add to the discussion.

Side note: Bertrand, your videos are gorgeous - I've been a subscriber on your YouTube channel for a while! Love them!
Welcome! It's always good to have more people here
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM   #318
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Thanks for the welcome!!
Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 09:25 PM   #319
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Yes, thanks everyone for the welcome!

(Love Sam's face in your avatar, Jo!)
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote