GGG for Maria. vol.3 - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM   #1171
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of
Re: GGG for Maria. vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Skra

Algebra is not innocent
I miss the days when we had Probability where 'almost' everything made sense
Gimme holidays With the ammount of stuff to learn I shouldn't really be watching RG, but oh well
This.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2011, 09:37 PM   #1172
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Algebra is not innocent
I miss the days when we had Probability where 'almost' everything made sense
Gimme holidays With the ammount of stuff to learn I shouldn't really be watching RG, but oh well
Yeah Algebra is the craziest It took me like 2 pages of plain text to write a proof down and people still think that math is all about numbers

Me too but whatever, maybe it will help. Like "Wait, I learned the answer to this question during that Sharapova match!"
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:54 PM   #1173
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Me too but whatever, maybe it will help. Like "Wait, I learned the answer to this question during that Sharapova match!"
It's all about memory hooks, right?
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:30 PM   #1174
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Yeah Algebra is the craziest It took me like 2 pages of plain text to write a proof down and people still think that math is all about numbers

I don't learn long proves, unless professor says that this exact proof will be expected to write on the exam It's impossible to learn everything, especially when the things are decribed in words and they make no sense to a normal human being
Last exam on the 20th of June, seems so far away...and in between 4 tests, one project and 2 other exams

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 05:33 AM   #1175
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't learn long proves, unless professor says that this exact proof will be expected to write on the exam It's impossible to learn everything, especially when the things are decribed in words and they make no sense to a normal human being
Last exam on the 20th of June, seems so far away...and in between 4 tests, one project and 2 other exams
That's the case
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:11 PM   #1176
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Jovana where are you ????

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 07:38 PM   #1177
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 'ere
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:26 AM   #1178
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

*bup* with your girl power.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #1179
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
this thread is really dead lately it used to be the heart of the Siberian Siren forum... oh the good ol' days
Congrats to Big Masha on her Cincy win,Nina......Whatever happened to that other lovely,horny German gal who called herself 'Virgin Mary'?I read some sweet poster named Marilyn who reminded me of her the other day

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #1180

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Don't worry, y'all. Bruce is not coming back to SS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Congrats to Big Masha on her Cincy win,Nina......Whatever happened to that other lovely,horny German gal who called herself 'Virgin Mary'?I read some sweet poster named Marilyn who reminded me of her the other day
Oh really?

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #1181
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh really?
C'mon,don't be such a crybaby;there are people in this world who suffer REAL adversity...like women in Afghanistan who get brutally beaten for going outside w/o a burqa.As Nina can verify,she invited me to post here b/c you've allowed your thread to die with inactivity.

Also,it was sincere praise for Maria...whom I've never bashed at all...nor have I ever bashed the awesome mother of sweet little Jada.Apparently,you need some therapy,but you'll bounce back eventually...was just briefly saying 'hi' to my intelligent,charming friend Nina

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #1182

Thanks for confirming to me that Dementieva fans are the weirdest ones on this board.

Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #1183
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Just found that

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 02:36 PM   #1184
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I always wonder who's a guy and who's a girl in SS but I can usually tell.
I feel like there are more girls here than in other areas of TF.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 02:52 PM   #1185
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

All my identity errors happen when I take a girl for a guy. It never happens the other way around
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote