GGG for Maria. vol.3 - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 05:41 PM   #1126
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GGG for Maria. vol.3

Lovely horny German girl?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 06:58 PM   #1127
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, y'all. Bruce is not coming back to SS.

Ps. Ania, he "adores" Kim as well.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 11:00 PM   #1128
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

sup VirtualMamy

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 06:00 AM   #1129
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Niya I saw your FB pics. Are you trying to grow your hair out? Please do cause you look GAWJUS.
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 07:05 AM   #1130
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Niya I saw your FB pics. Are you trying to grow your hair out? Please do cause you look GAWJUS.
Yeah, and also trying to get my natural color back (I was dying my hair for 8 years or so ).
Thanks!

Last edited by Ksenia. : Feb 1st, 2011 at 07:16 AM.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 10:04 AM   #1131
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Hello folks!You might not be aware of what's happening in my country but,after decades of presidents who were directly on the drug lords' payroll,we finally have some leaders who are trying to make our land a better place.The narcos aren't gonna give up quietly,therefore there's been a lot of violence here and tomorrow isn't promised to any of us.Just wanted to post this one time,before Death comes calling,to express how much I respect Big Masha and all she's brought to the women's game.She's a 3-time Slam champ and just barely missed a winner while holding MP vs. Serena in the 2005 AO semis...I believe she deserved to win that match and would've beaten Davenport in the final.Still,her annihilation of Serena in the 2004 Wimby final is one of the most impressive performances in modern WTA history...along with her total destruction of Henin at the 2008 AO en route to the title...her USO title was pretty remarkable,too.She epitomizes why women deserve equal prize money cuz I guarantee you that a casual male fan won't spend five minutes watching Federer(or even Rafa)--but he WILL check out Maria...she's a huge draw,worldwide

I'm actually pissed at the inbreds on her old medical team for misdiagnosing her shoulder and robbing us fans of what WOULD'VE been a lot more glorious moments.She put up an amazing effort vs.GOAT Serena at last year's Wimby,so maybe she'll still learn to adjust her game somehow.I also question her ex-coaches for not correcting the service motion that led to the injury,but perhaps Maria WAS told and simply ignored the advice(??)You all would know better than I do on that issue.I'd probably be her fan except it's too easy for a guy to be a Masha KAD,if you get my meaning,so I just admire her results from a distance...plus I've heard that there's a lot of Ana hate in this forum so we'd likely end up fighting.I wish her and Sasha a lifetime of happiness and,40 years from now,I might die of heart failure,with a smile on my face,while checking out the 3 Sharapova daughters posing together in a swimsuit issue in 2051 A.D.

Anyhow,there's a lovely,horny German gal who posts here...can't recall her name...who accused me of jinxing Novak when I predicted his victory.Judging by how easily he defeated 'Dinara' Murray,I must not have jinxed him very well.Nole has been almost unstoppable since spending all that time with Ana....I'm SURE it's just a coincidence....What IS that poster's name?...Is it 'VernalMandy'?...No,that doesn't sound right...'VirtualMamy'?....No,that's not right,either...Damn,I can't remember!...Regardless,she's a real sweetheart,and she has a friend named 'Wyna' who's very smart in addition to being a hot fraulein...and both of the horny gals watch our Mexican soap operas,hoping that their bfs will one day figure out the technique for the Latino Muzzle Kiss(amongst Europeans,Italians are the one group who does fairly well at it)...and,on THAT note,word has leaked that Sasha and Novak are secretly planning a little detour to Venice prior to the Italian Open...where they'll take the most precious treasures in their lives on a romantic,moonlit gondola ride.To account for the height of the occupants,it'll be an extra-long,comfy craft with plenty of room for the 4 champions.Sasha and Nole will each have an incredibly-exquisite amazon cradled into a warm,cozy bundle on his lap.Nole prefers to ride in the rear,so it'll go something like:

Front compartment:Sasha'n'Masha

Aft Compartment:Nole'n'Ana

...And you can catch the highlights of this momentous cruise on the Elite Sports Romances Network...coming up this SpringENJOY!!
Wicked Sick!!!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:38 AM   #1132
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Bruce
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:33 PM   #1133
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my you guys, someone just sent me a vid of Dave Gahan mentioning Masha. My life is now complete

(from 0:32)

Last edited by Ksenia. : Feb 3rd, 2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:37 PM   #1134
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't die yet, Niya
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM   #1135
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Nah, I can bear with this amount of awesomeness
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:38 PM   #1136
country flag Nina.

I'm glad to hear
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #1137
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Heeey I just thought I'd post it here... I am extremely bored so I'm gonna entertain myself and others by recording a video of me answering random questions so you can laugh at my accent and stuff like that haha... So if you feel like asking a question feel free to do so on my formspring or elsewhere, save me from boredom pleeease
Someone on formspring asked about this, IDK if the person was from TF or not but well I guess I should've posted here as well
The video I promised to make, done the same day (which means more than 2 weeks ago), in 2 parts
http://ksenia.tumblr.com/post/285867...questions-part
http://ksenia.tumblr.com/post/285868...tions-everyone
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #1138
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

You are even more beautiful on video.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #1139
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

ksenia you are beautiful
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #1140
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Thanks