GGG for Maria. vol.3 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #751
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GGG for Maria. vol.3

It's under the "My Organization" you see on the left in the picture, under "Question of the Day" there's a record of how many rights and wrong you got and there's a compare button below. Did you do today's question? The star question, man I don't know what to answer. I'm guess 15 or 20.

Show me yours.

P.S. Did the SAT Study Guide book help you lots? Was it harder in the actual test or just similar? I'm nervous. I don't know if that will prepare me enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
That's what I implied, I also use Safari

My dog sleeps under the blanket all the time, and my first dog used to, too. I always sleep in awkward positions because he's too cute to disturb
IKR. Sometimes I just don't want to wake them.

Today I cut my thumb in half, literally, because the cats were so hungry and I had to rush to school -- I decided to be late for school to open the can of cat food for them (usually I'm not the one who does this, so I didn't know how ), so I just pulled the thing off as hard as i can and it sliced my thumb. It didn't stop bleeding until I went to the first aid at school. I still fed them anyway, I love them.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:09 AM   #752
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
My cat sleeps on my best pillow, every night! If I sleep on it and he jumps on my bed, he waits until I move, if I don't move he walks on my head He used to sleep at the back of my bed until once I let him sleep next to my head and I raised a terrorist During the day, my cat likes to sleep in my mom's bed under the blanket, apparently cats like it
A terrorist
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #753
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
It's under the "My Organization" you see on the left in the picture, under "Question of the Day" there's a record of how many rights and wrong you got and there's a compare button below. Did you do today's question? The star question, man I don't know what to answer. I'm guess 15 or 20.

Show me yours.

P.S. Did the SAT Study Guide book help you lots? Was it harder in the actual test or just similar? I'm nervous. I don't know if that will prepare me enough.
Ok, I'll look at it in a bit. I will show you it tomorrow after I do a ton more of those practice questions.
Yeah, I was a bit clueless with the star question at first. But then I realized that it basically was asking how many corners there were on a star.

The pink numbers represent putting "4 marbles" on each line. So if you were to put marbles on each red number, you will see that there'd be enough marbles for there to be 4 per line. I'm kinda bad at explaining...
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #754
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

If they ask how many corners are there then why the hell do they bring in the sh*t about the marbles. It made me confused, I got it wrong again and my Math scores are going even lower than before.

^ Unless I didn't understand your explanation. I never even understood the question. Thanks though.
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:43 AM   #755
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

They disguised the question sneakily. Lol I circled the answer. I put 10 and I got it right.

You could try envisioning putting 4 marbles on each line (by line I mean from one pointy edge to another). You'd get 40 marbles. But 30 of those marbles would be placed on the same spot so it'd be pointless. So you end up with 10 marbles, each placed on each corner.

Oh and I haven't taken the SAT using that practice book yet. I've yet to look in it.
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #756
country flag Sp!ffy

Or you can just omit it.
I have a problem over-omitting.
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #757
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

I don't want to skip, otherwise I wouldn't have enough practice.

Are you doing the book now? When are you taking your next test? I'm probably gonna start looking over the book next week.
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 10:07 AM   #758
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

You guys I got a friend request on FB from a guy from Turkey and I didn't know who he was so I sent him a PM. Here's what he replied: i am sorry.. i have a girl friend from poland.. her name is anna rojek.. but i supposed that is you..

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #759
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

First a terrorist can, now this.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #760
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone ever sat a GRE? I'm interested in doing graduate studies over in the U.S after bachelors because some of their schools have great Master of Public Health programs without having 2 years working in the health sector like you need for an MPH here, and you have to take the GRE.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 11:29 AM   #761
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

I've never heard of GRE until today. Is it the test you have to do when you apply to Graduate Schools?

Someone refresh me. Graduate Schools = Masters, PHD, etc.? Some schools don't have Graduate Schools separated right? Because many schools I know have Undergraduate and Graduate.
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 06:47 PM   #762
country flag Sp!ffy

Quote:
I don't want to skip, otherwise I wouldn't have enough practice.

Are you doing the book now? When are you taking your next test? I'm probably gonna start looking over the book next week.
I think I'm taking my next test in spring Junior year and then again the fall of my Senior year.

Last edited by Sp!ffy : Aug 13th, 2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 07:01 PM   #763
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a dog person too. But there's heaps of cats here, and they sleep with me everynight. I let them sleep on my bed or beside me, sometimes they get a little cold so they sleep under my blanket. Don't know why they like that, considering the lack of oxygen and getting kicked here and there by me. I now have pain all over my body for being forced to sleep in awkward positions.

Anyway, my SAT book has arrived! Thanks Vivian.

Nah, it comes with Safari.
I just got the book too. I really like it and it's really helping me. When are you taking your SAT's?
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:15 PM   #764
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
You guys I got a friend request on FB from a guy from Turkey and I didn't know who he was so I sent him a PM. Here's what he replied: i am sorry.. i have a girl friend from poland.. her name is anna rojek.. but i supposed that is you..

you have a Turkish boyfriend and you don't even know it
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:30 PM   #765
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovana. View Post
you have a Turkish boyfriend and you don't even know it
He's kinda hot, I'll give him that but now he's changed his profile pic to a black rectangle, so I can't show you my hot Turkish bf
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote