Sammy on Grass - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:19 PM   #1
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation
Sammy on Grass

Well, we can mope around or we can move on and think positively. She has little to defend on grass. Emotionally, she'll be dead tired so hopefully she'll take a break. Anyone know when her first tournament is?
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #2
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy on Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsets21 View Post
Well, we can mope around or we can move on and think positively. She has little to defend on grass. Emotionally, she'll be dead tired so hopefully she'll take a break. Anyone know when her first tournament is?
She's playing Eastbourne, isn't she?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #3
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

heyy...good move opening this thread

I'm guessing Eastbourne?
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #4
country flag sunsets21

I was thinking that as well. About a week of rest then.

By the way, that picture of Sam hugging Fran is heart breaking
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #5
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Yeah, I think she's playing Eastbourne
Love the grass season, can't wait
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #6
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
By the way, that picture of Sam hugging Fran is heart breaking
I know...but I love how dirty Fran is. I wonder what clay tastes like?

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #7
country flag sunsets21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
I know...but I love how dirty Fran is. I wonder what clay tastes like?
Heh. The temptation to say something about that...but I'll behave

Fran says clay tastes good but not going to try anytime soon. Or ever.
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #8
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Heh. The temptation to say something about that...but I'll behave
ahah she was too funny, she reminds me of my little chinchilla rolling around in her dust bath.

Q. Secondly, are you thinking or have you spoken to her about playing doubles together?
SAMANTHA STOSUR: No. I haven't even thought about that.

Not sure why Amélie said they would play together...oh well lol Apprently she spoke with Fran who said something like "I would like to play with her, it could be great as she plays on the right side and I prefer the left". Something along those lines.

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #9
country flag sunsets21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
ahah she was too funny, she reminds me of my little chinchilla rolling around in her dust bath.

Q. Secondly, are you thinking or have you spoken to her about playing doubles together?
SAMANTHA STOSUR: No. I haven't even thought about that.

Not sure why Amélie said they would play together...oh well lol Apprently she spoke with Fran who said something like "I would like to play with her, it could be great as she plays on the right side and I prefer the left". Something along those lines.

Chinchillas are adorable.

Fran/Sam combo would be interesting but Sam is playing with Nadia for the rest of the season so maybe next year . I like it though cause it shows that Fran really respects Sam's game.
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #10
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Okay, clearly Mauresmo wasn't on crack lol

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=411172

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #11
country flag Sammy Stones

Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future

yep, she'll go to eastbourne.
Sammy Stones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 09:21 PM   #12
country flag zsiskj

zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice zsiskj is just really nice

About the dubs: interviewer asked to Fran after Fran made a lot of compliments to Sam:"Now you'll play in dubs together!" Fran then answered:"It would be so great". No dubs for them now.
zsiskj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 11:10 PM   #13
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

She'll better win Wimbledon Or I'll go to one match and I'll yell ''Omgggggggggggggggggg damn you Sam you don't know what is like to be a fan of you!!!!!!!!!!!''

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 12:00 AM   #14
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
She'll better win Wimbledon Or I'll go to one match and I'll yell ''Omgggggggggggggggggg damn you Sam you don't know what is like to be a fan of you!!!!!!!!!!!''
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 06:33 AM   #15
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

I cant wait for Sammy to play again. Grass season is probably not her fave but hopefully she puts in a good season. And with her ranking I think she can improve on her Wimbledon from last year for sure.