Sam's projected ranking for semi?, final?, winner? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:17 AM   #1
country flag renstar

renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of
Sam's projected ranking for semi?, final?, winner?

Just wondering what ranking sam would be projected to be for making semi, if she won semi and if she won final?

Just hoping she gets a good seeding at wimbledon and doesnt have to run into a Williams or Henin or Clijsters before a semi final
renstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:21 AM   #2
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sam's projected ranking for semi?, final?, winner?

If my calculations are correct:

SF (Fran doesnt win RG): 6th
SF (Fran wins RG): 7th
Final (Fran doesnt win RG): 6th
Final (Fran wins RG): 7th
Wins: 6th

So either 6th or 7th after RG.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:23 AM   #3
country flag renstar

renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of

wow thought if she won she would have at least got to 5 or maybe even 4
renstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:25 AM   #4
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by renstar View Post
wow thought if she won she would have at least got to 5 or maybe even 4
She is currently 6th and 1,165 points away behind Dementieva (5th).

Even if she wins and Dementieva lose to Fran, she is still 65 points behind Lena.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:40 AM   #5
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

there is like 1100 gap between 6 and 5

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 07:03 AM   #6
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

if she wins shes only number 6, but very close to elena and jelena... which she could make up on the grass
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 09:48 AM   #7
country flag goroos1994

goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all

Could anybody post the upcoming points and tournaments Sam has to defend points in? I'm assuming that this grass season will benefit Stosur because she didn't do too well on grass last year?
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM   #8
country flag tennisforadults

tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goroos1994 View Post
Could anybody post the upcoming points and tournaments Sam has to defend points in? I'm assuming that this grass season will benefit Stosur because she didn't do too well on grass last year?
She has Eastbourne 2r and Wimbledon 3r to defend.
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 01:17 PM   #9
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Guys there's already a ranking thread about Sam.... just in case you missed it...