ITA Division I Women's Kick-Off Weekend Draft - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #31
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: ITA Division I Women's Kick-Off Weekend Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by form
Just because I know something you are about to find out this afternoon... one last post.

No ParanoiaUCI, Beachman49 is not me. But I do chat with him regularly. No doubt your post pissed him off too. There are three LB posters on this site I believe.

I do appreciate Beachman putting that post up. 7-0 vs ch'EATERS. :b ounce:

Here is some smack back: Maybe your coach SHOULD PLAY A BLIND GIRL as it would appear the best chance for your team to beat Debs. Oh wait, I take that back because I would hate for him to intentionally injure one of the girls in a desperate attempt to win.

Enjoy your match with SDSU today. I just heard your line up for this season... or actually who isn't in your line up this season. Made me chuckle and at the same time is a very sad statement that someone would use such poor judgement with a player and now she can't play this season. I'm sure you'll say it was worth it. Very sad...
Off again, see you in April. Or maybe not.

Thanks Beachman49... I'll see you at hoops in the Mid tonight.
Hey Form aka beachman49 I was being nice when I said your uniqueness would come out. I was referring to identifying you by the pettiness and bitterness in your posts which is unmatched.

Beachman is thought of as B*tchman on the Long Beach St. board by some fellow LBS fans. So Form you're impersonation of him is lousy. Beachman is known for being very negative and throwing a few of his own players under the bus.

Here's a better impersonation of Beachman:

Deborah Armstrong is best known for 2 things and it's not for winning!
1. Armstrong is a laughing stock for not being able to beat Stephanie Hammel, who was playing with her forehand tied behind her back, with the Big West title & NCAA playoffs on the line too!
2. Debs is also known here as Deborah "sacrificial lamb" Armstrong. After the SDSU match last 2009-10 season Armstrong played behind Dallara and Alawi for the rest of the year. This entire 2010-11 season Armstrong will play behind Dallara and Alawai. Then why the hell was Armstrong playing #1 against San Diego St.? And that's why Armstrong got her nickname. Cuz she was being used as a "sacrificial lamb" against SDSU's nationally ranked Julia Trunks.

P.S. Form you didn't answer my previous question. The Long Beach St. head coach never mentioning once that UCI cheated and you whining every week that UCI cheated contradict each other. So 1. is UCI cheating your own opinion and not the sincere stance taken by the LBS head coach OR 2. the opinion UCI cheated is really that of the LBS head coach passed on to you and you Form are just doing her dirty work, attacking UCI on her behalf so she maintains her reputation of being classy? If it's #2 it would make some sense cuz why else would the LBS head coach leak only to Form details of the coaches meeting where Form draws his claim from, that the UCI coach is a cheat & unethical liar.

UCI's lineup for the season again could only be leaked to Form by the Long Beach St. head coach.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #32
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
USC is so weak at 5&6
#5 Pulido didn't even play

And it was already decided 4-2 or something.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #33
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Sac St def Pepp

Kapshai def Zalameda
Bhargava def Delgado
Issara def Meliuk
Baca def Colffer
#5 was suspended it went to 3rd set.
#6 Sac St won in 3 sets.

Pepp shouldn't have sit Walters
But Sac St was good..

UCLA won the doubles pt against USD.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #34
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

MICH AUB doubles score is strange, it seems pretty close, but anyway MICH won?

And Taney is playing #5

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #35
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

singles

JONES HOFFPAUIR
REMYNSE CLAUS
DOLEHIDE ESCALONA
MONTEZ COUPEZ
JOHANSSON SUJICA
SEGUSO DEPENAU

last year's #1 Coupez playing at #4

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #36
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

ARIZONA ST wins 7-0 againt 22. SOUTH CAROLINA Singles1. #34 Kelcy McKenna, ASU, def. #37 Anya Morgina, USC, 6-4, 7-6(3)2. #38 Jacqueline Cako, ASU, def. #93 Dijana Stojic, USC, 6-0, 6-33. #74 Micaela Hein, ASU, def. Madeleine Saari-Byström, USC, 6-2, 7-6(4)4. Michelle Brycki, ASU, def. Katerina Popova, USC, 7-6(4), 4-6, (11-9)5. #90 Hannah James, ASU, def. Dominika Kanakova, USC, 6-2, 6-26. Ashlee Brown, ASU, def. Josefin Andersson, USC, 6-3, 6-2 Order of Finish:2, 3, 6, 5, 1, 3 Doubles1. Kanakova/Stojic, USC, vs. #28 McKenna/Hein, ASU, 5-6 suspended2. Cako/Brycki, ASU, def. Andersson/Saari-Bystrom, USC, 8-23. Sianna Simmons/Brown, ASU, def. Morgina/Popova, USC, 8-4
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #37
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

#23 Washington upsets #16 Texas 4-3 #87 Damico/Ellis (Tex)-Dy/Chan (Wash)6-7 2.Gaytan-Leach/Craddock (Tex) def Smith/Nemcevic (Wash)8-3 3.Gajic/Mello (Tex)def Xu/Krsljanin (Wash) 8-1 1*#6 Denise Dy def #8 Ariel Ellis 2-6 7-6 7-5 2. #56 Venise Chan def Damico 6-3 7-5 3. Samantha Smith def Craddock 6-3 2-6 7-6 4. Maggie Mello def Andjela Nemcevic 6-4 7-6 5. Juliana Gajic (Tex) def Lina Xu 6-4 6-4 6.Aleksandra Krsljanin*(Wash) def Cierra Gaytan-Leach*(Tex) 7-6 6-2
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 10:54 PM   #38
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Told you, guys

UCLA won, won all doubles I think (or anyway 2)
and
Jones Hoffpauir undecided
Remynse Claus UCLA
Dolehide Escalona UCLA
Montez Coupez 3 sets undecided
Johansson Sujica 75 and 23? undecided
Seguso Depenau UCLA

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #39
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

What is happening at Stanford? Scoreboard is in Men's name

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #40
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Singles
No. 1 -- No. 11 Denise Muresan (U-M) d. Paulina Schippers (Auburn), 6-3, 6-2
No. 2 -- No. 105 Sam Critser (U-M) d. Olivia Bennett (Auburn), 6-3, 4-6, 1-0 (10-6)
No. 3 -- Brooke Bolender (U-M) d. Jacqueline Kasler (Auburn), 6-1, 6-0
No. 4 -- Mimi Nguyen (U-M) d. Maria Arechavaleta (Auburn), 6-3, 6-0
No. 5 -- No. 61 Whitney Taney (U-M) d. Plamena Kurteva (Auburn), 7-6 (4), 6-2
No. 6 -- Rika Tatsuno (U-M) d. Taylor Schriemann (Auburn), 6-1, 6-2

Doubles
No. 1 -- Taney/Tatsuno (U-M) vs. No. 21 Schippers/Kasler (Auburn), 7-7 abandoned
No. 2 -- Nguyen/Critser (U-M) d. Thornton/Bennett (Auburn), 9-8 (3)
No. 3 -- Muresan/Bolender (U-M) d. Kurteva/Schreimann (Auburn), 8-3

Auburn doubles weren't bad at UCLA (WAATC), but that result is not reassuring for MICH, Pulido (of Pulido/Ramos, 11th ranked?) didn't even play both doubles and singles

Order of Completion: Doubles 3-2; Singles 4-3-1-6-5-2

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #41
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
MICH AUB doubles score is strange, it seems pretty close, but anyway MICH won?

And Taney is playing #5
fantic you're a regular comedian haha

Last edited by johnnytennis : Jan 29th, 2011 at 11:17 PM.
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 11:07 PM   #42
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Oklahoma won #3 doubles,does it mean they won the doubles? Didn't watch other matches, just started watching it.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #43
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Cal-SMC match rained out. If they don't finish by 10pm local time tomorrow, Cal advances because of their higher ranking, which is stupid considering a potential upset is brewing with the results from the Cal Invite.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 03:44 AM   #44
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytennis View Post
fantic you're a regular comedian haha
I just thought it weird that last year's #2 and a ranked player at that, play #5

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 03:46 AM   #45
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Cal-SMC match rained out. If they don't finish by 10pm local time tomorrow, Cal advances because of their higher ranking, which is stupid considering a potential upset is brewing with the results from the Cal Invite.
was it stopped during play or not? lineup? Cal website doesn't have any info.

- Woodrow Wilson