Rooting and Cheering is one of the things I like about college tennis !! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 04:51 AM   #1
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Rooting and Cheering is one of the things I like about college tennis !!

One of the thing that I like about college team tennis, is that the players encourage each other, and the partial fans can cheer for their team. I miss some of that in the normal professional tournament or junior play. And, as a nation we use soccer, football, basketball and baseball crowds as thestandard, so it is fun to hear some cheering for one's team. I don't want to see poor fan behavior, but the visibility of the authentic emotion of the event is attractive.

Why do you like college tennis?
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #2
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rooting and Cheering is one of the things I like about college tennis !!

because that's the first tennis match I've seen in person, albeit accidentally (well of course I've seen Hingis win her first GS live on TV, and was a fan of Seles) It was USC vs UA (Arizona) in 2004.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Feb 11th, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote