Kim's Twitter Page - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 09:33 AM   #331
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kim's Twitter Page

Tennis agent Ken Meyerson dies at age 48

@andyroddick so shocked to hear this!! Our condolences to you and his family and friends! Take care , Kim Il y a 41 minutes

Just received my new shock absorber sport bras!!! They are so comfortable but very supportive!! Il y a 1 heure

A quick and healthly lunch at the trainstation! Thanks EXK !!! Il y a 23 heures
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #332
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

Do you have an olympic spirit?? Let the count down begin! Il y a 7 heures
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #333
country flag Chachou

Had a great dinner with my husband at "de pollismolen". Great place, nice people and delicious food and close to home!!!! Il y a 21 heures
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #334
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Dewulf Filip tweeted, "Kim Clijsters says she's feeling 'better than ever' physically. Looking forward to first test against Caroline Wozniacki at Diamond Games"

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #335
country flag Chachou

From Brian

Little jada dressing up her bunny for school haha. That's a real bunny 28 Nov

And the story continues, they are now going to the playground. This bunny is terrified! I need to stop this.... Hahaha 28 Nov
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:39 PM   #336

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Brian: Think @Clijsterskim is just a tennis player? You're mistaken! Bout to kill this dinner she made! http://pic.twitter.com/dwnnodWr

Thank You, Kim
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #337
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, had a hit in het sportpaleis... Looking forward to playing Caroline again and the doubs with my sister! Thanks for the tweets x
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #338

Just decided to sponsor a child from SOS Children’s Villages. No more worries finding a gift for Christmas ☺ sos-kinderdorpen.be

Thank You, Kim
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #339

Here we are! Sportvrouw en sportman van het jaar :-) yfrog.com/mmrdfzej

Thank You, Kim
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #340

@DemiSchuurs proficiat!

Just received a picture of the girl we sponsor in Kinshasa. She's lovely! Happy we can help her! www.sos-kinderdorpen.be/kca

B

H

Kim's last two tweets...

Thank You, Kim
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #341
country flag Chachou

Goodmorning Australia, Merry Christmas to everyone!! :-) Il y a 22 heures
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #342

Last day of the year! Make it a good one but be safe and responsible... Practice at 8 am for me , looks hot outside already!

Watching darts!! Whitlock is cool as sh..!!! :-)

And the crowd goes crazy!! They act like a soccercrowd

Thank You, Kim
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 10:22 AM   #343
country flag Chachou

I wish everyone a happy, healthy , 2012 filled with lots of love and laughter... Xxx Il y a 11 heures
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #344

Brian: And it was only yesterday she asked the tennis genie to be healthy for the last year.

Thank You, Kim
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #345
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Brian: My daughter signs her first autograph after singing Annie's tomorrow song! Haha
http://pic.twitter.com/BPKJ3ye2