Kim's Twitter Page - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #16
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kim's Twitter Page

Wim Fissette

Great 1st day in Eastbourne, good practice on grass, tomorrow Kim will hit with Azarenka. Hopefully sunshine again...today was beautiful! Il y a environ 22 heures via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #17
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

Wim Fissette

Great breakfast after again a nice morningrun! Now practice at 11 with Bartoli... Il y a environ 2 heures via web
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #18
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

Having a massage now! I need it... :-) Watching France play Uruguay !! Can't wait to watch England play the USA! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I dont really have a favorite because Belgium isn't in... Who do you think will win between England - USA! Score??? 20 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Brian will make me support the US but i love English soccer! And my brother-in- law will be playing in England next year! 14 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 09:03 PM   #19

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

and Wim this morning
Rain this morning in Eastbourne, some shopping now and practice late this afternoon. Let's hope it stays dry! about 10 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

and one of Andy Roddick because it's so funny
crap...... i dropped my phone in the toilet.... its drying..... im hoping it shows sign of life soon 6:45 PM Jun 9th via web
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:31 AM   #20

Goodmorning, went for a nice run and long stretch this morning! Now having breakfast with my team + grandparents 13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Taking Jada to the playground now! :-) 13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

(It's Brian's 32th birthday today!)
Happy birthday daddy!!! We miss you, see you soon! Love mama and Jada
11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 01:43 PM   #21

Kuzi plays kleibanova, ... 21 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

I play Wickmayer first round! Some tough first rounds here... Wozniacki-Rezai , Azarenka- Radwanska!! Dont know who Kuzi and I play in doubs about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 01:48 PM   #22
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
(It's Brian's 32th birthday today!)
Happy birthday daddy!!! We miss you, see you soon! Love mama and Jada
11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
I thought she was talking about Lei at first. The "see you soon" was pretty disconcerting. Brian makes a lot more sense. Happy Birthday Brian!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
I thought she was talking about Lei at first. The "see you soon" was pretty disconcerting. Brian
makes a lot more sense. Happy Birthday Brian!
yeah same here I was like, hu?? but then I thought about Brian, who's in NJ for his brother's wedding yesterday, and went to look up his birthday
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #24
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Lot's of chances for England now, they are the better team !!! I want to see Rooney fired up... Come on!
@Geri2681 :-) i am a Rooney fan, didn't say i wanted England to win!
i really don't care about who wins it! It just dissapoints me even more that Belgium isn't playing!I remember the 1990 world cup very well!
Tomorrow Holland - Australia!!!! Fun one to watch!
Thanks guys! Germany - Australia!!! Go aussies!

@mcewenrobbie hi robbie, how are you?
@MiguelSeabra thank you for the compliment!
I miss my daddy when i see all this soccer on tv!
@gcam66 why do you want to know my breast size?
@mcewenrobbie thanks! Congratulations on the baby girl! What's her name? Good luck to you
@svetlanax he played two world cups, Mexico and in Italy!
@mcewenrobbie it goes so fast doen't it! Congrats to your wife and tell her i said hi! Good luck

Kim picks some of the strangest tweets to respond to sometimes... She should ignore that creep harrassing her about her breast size.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 11:56 PM   #25
country flag FAMK

FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all

omg crazy. Lol why does Kim respond! I want her to respond to me lol

FAMK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 08:03 AM   #26
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Clijsterskim I miss my daddy when i see all this soccer on tv!
11 hours ago

Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #27
country flag Chachou

@bobabybo i think i am playing singles on tuesday and doubs with my girl kuz on monday! I cant wait :-) Il y a environ 10 heures via Twitter for BlackBerry® en réponse à bobabybo
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #28
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute

at Kim's "Why do you want to know my breast size"... yeah... erm

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #29

In Belgium it is father's day today!!! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Happy father's day to all the daddys out there! X about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:55 PM   #30
country flag Chachou

Wim Fissette

Goodmorning! 8am, time to get up for breakfast. Practice at 10am, Kim hitting with Cirstea. Il y a environ 6 heures via Twitter for BlackBerry®