Eastbourne and Wimbledon - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 09:09 AM   #166
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eastbourne and Wimbledon

you know what the scariest part of this loss is for me? I don't even feel upset like i did last year when she lost to schiavone and i said she should kill herself...im so used to it now.
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:29 AM   #167
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
you know what the scariest part of this loss is for me? I don't even feel upset like i did last year when she lost to schiavone and i said she should kill herself...im so used to it now.
Yeah,I was pretty pissed last year,too....but,honestly,I thought she might even lose to Greta Arn....so that win saved me from the full impact of disappointment

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #168
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

And she didn't tank like last year

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:51 PM   #169
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Now I dont feel so bad....
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #170
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

You read my mind Ferg

Pironkova moves so well on grass.

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #171
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, she beat her... I really dont feel so bad.
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:44 PM   #172
country flag Marionated

We can't feel bad after this.

But I wanted Venus to win. It's a bye for Serena to the championship now.

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #173
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Venus lost too !!!
Marion win more games

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #174
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Disappointing Marion was only in the second week for a tiny spell. Just unfortunate for Marion really, thats two years where she's had players having random good grass campaigns when never before, beating her along the way.
A strong hard court campaign isn't out of the question, some tough points to defend though.
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:40 PM   #175
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder now if Marion could've also beaten Venus at Vee's diminished level of play.....or would VW have gotten more amped in facing a bigger threat like Marion??We'll never know.....(sigh)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #176
country flag Marionated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I wonder now if Marion could've also beaten Venus at Vee's diminished level of play.....or would VW have gotten more amped in facing a bigger threat like Marion??We'll never know.....(sigh)
Pironkova moves much better than Marion on grass and mixes her game up with the forehand slice, whereas Marion would give Venus the slam flat ball again and again. It's a different match-up. But as you said, we'll never know.

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 09:14 PM   #177
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoc View Post
Pironkova moves much better than Marion on grass and mixes her game up with the forehand slice, whereas Marion would give Venus the slam flat ball again and again. It's a different match-up. But as you said, we'll never know.
Marion is several years younger than Fran,but I can't help wondering if this year was her 'Schiavone moment'...what with Venus playing poorly and Serena having a sore shoulder that'll only get more and more aggravated with her forceful serve....Maybe Serena isn't hurt that badly...in which case my speculation wouldn't be so valid

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 10:24 PM   #178
country flag Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Marion is several years younger than Fran,but I can't help wondering if this year was her 'Schiavone moment'...what with Venus playing poorly and Serena having a sore shoulder that'll only get more and more aggravated with her forceful serve....Maybe Serena isn't hurt that badly...in which case my speculation wouldn't be so valid
Just one thing: LOOK AT PIRONKOVAS OPPONENT