"Rezai Not Exactly French = She Is Tougher" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #1
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
"Rezai Not Exactly French = She Is Tougher"

"She does not have French mentality, she is tougher", MJF report that is what she heard from the other French players.

Well ,this explains Mauresmo

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2010, 05:22 PM   #2
country flag narutos

narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all narutos is a name known to all
Re: Rezai Not Exactly French = She Is Tougher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
"She does not have French mentality, she is tougher", MJF report that is what she heard from the other French players.

That's exactly what I meant when I said she wasn't totally french couple of weeks ago she didn't grow up with this mentality, French mentality like the most important thing is participate.
narutos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #3
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Rezai Not Exactly French = She Is Tougher"

Quote:

How is Rezai mentally tough? She bashes that ball the same way from start to finish, whether it´s 5-0 or 6-6. It´s not like she has something like a Plan B and can adjust her strategy in big moments. She only knows one way to play, so she doesn´t need to start thinking.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #4
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
How is Rezai mentally tough? She bashes that ball the same way from start to finish, whether it´s 5-0 or 6-6. It´s not like she has something like a Plan B and can adjust her strategy in big moments. She only knows one way to play, so she doesn´t need to start thinking.
Well the French players MJF talked think Rezai is tougher than the typical French player.

I guess what you refer to as not having plan B, they see as willing to stick with her plan and keeping the pressure on the opponent.
This, they think, most French players are not capable of doing.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : May 26th, 2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #5
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know whether it fits the definition of ''tough'', but what I see as Rezai's biggest strength is her obvious feeling of superiority. She simply feels superior to everyone else, no matter how much more accomplished or simply better her opponent is. Hence her ability to not choke against the likes of Henin or Venus in Madrid (I don't count JJ, since no one is ever intimidated of her anyway )

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #6
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepa brena View Post
I don't know whether it fits the definition of ''tough'', but what I see as Rezai's biggest strength is her obvious feeling of superiority. She simply feels superior to everyone else, no matter how much more accomplished or simply better her opponent is. Hence her ability to not choke against the likes of Henin or Venus in Madrid (I don't count JJ, since no one is ever intimidated of her anyway )
Better word would be confidence.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : May 26th, 2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #7
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better world would be confidence.
I get the ''superiority'' vibe, but maybe that's just me.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #8
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane is a Goddess amongst women!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #9
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepa brena View Post
I get the ''superiority'' vibe, but maybe that's just me.
When they become successful, people who feel they have been excluded from the establishment are perceived as cocky, having a chip on their shoulder by their brahsness in behavior and attitude.

Old May 26th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #10
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

The more successful she becomes the less 'white' she is going to be! haha
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #11
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Exactly
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #12
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post
In France a great number of their athletes are non-white anyways.

Look at they their football team, most players are black or arab, whites are minority.

Old May 26th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #13
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post

Look at they their football team, most players are black or arab, whites are minority.

But I know what you mean

Old May 26th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #14
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Rezai is that bitch! You cant take?
mirzalover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:15 PM   #15
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But I know what you mean
Alex Stone (I think) aussie commentator was commenting about how 'refreshing' it was to see her style of play etc and I was like say what