Myriam vs Justine Scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:29 PM   #1
country flag danielrosario

danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light
Myriam vs Justine Scores

Myriam is playing pple who beat her in the last 2 grand slams.
Well she took her vengeance against Raymond for that US Open loss... But can she avenge her Wimby loss to Justine?

I hope she wins at least a set. I think she can!

Last edited by danielrosario : Oct 10th, 2002 at 01:37 PM.
danielrosario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:31 PM   #2

danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light
When will it start?
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:34 PM   #3
Gus

Gus is an unknown quantity at this point Gus is an unknown quantity at this point Gus is an unknown quantity at this point
Im sure she can !
Go Myriam, take off !
Amelie Mauresmo, Marion Bartoli, Nathalie Dechy, Tatiana Golovin, Celine Beigbeder, Virginie Razzano, Emilie Loit, Stephanie Foretz, Camille Pin, Elodie LeBescond ... and the other beautiful French girls...
Gus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:35 PM   #4

Myriam looks really imposing on court, tho she's not very tall at all.
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:36 PM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
They start soon.

NOW I have seen her, Casanova, I don't like her cos she beat my faves

Go Justine.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:37 PM   #6
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
ALLEZ JUSTINE!!!!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:38 PM   #7
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
1-0 casanova

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:38 PM   #8
Gus

Gus is an unknown quantity at this point Gus is an unknown quantity at this point Gus is an unknown quantity at this point
lol Jorn - me too, but she eventually became one of my faves - which solves the problem
Amelie Mauresmo, Marion Bartoli, Nathalie Dechy, Tatiana Golovin, Celine Beigbeder, Virginie Razzano, Emilie Loit, Stephanie Foretz, Camille Pin, Elodie LeBescond ... and the other beautiful French girls...
Gus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:39 PM   #9

As in the previous match, both players are my favourites.
I think i'll cheer for the underdog here -- a win for juju won't really improve her rank, but a win for Myriam could take her to the top 50!
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:39 PM   #10
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

good news for Justine fans, she's in a new outfit today

Orange shirt and black skirt

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:41 PM   #11

Jorn, was that a break of did she hold serve?
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:41 PM   #12
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Henin to serve

15-40
ACE!

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:42 PM   #13
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Come on Myriam
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:42 PM   #14
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

No break, Casanova start to serve

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 01:43 PM   #15
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

1-1