Andy Murray exclusive: How to hit a drop shot - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future DanLovesWTA has a brilliant future
Andy Murray exclusive: How to hit a drop shot

Don’t let them know what’s coming.
To me, disguise is the most important thing. For me, it’s a lot easier for double-handers to disguise because, with the single-hander, it’s easier to see what’s coming. Whereas with the double-handers, they normally take the racket back a little higher, a little bit more up, and then it’s a lot easier to just take one hand off, whereas I find it much easier to read other single handers’ drop shots. Disguise is the most important thing because if the guy sees it, everyone’s so quick they’re going to get there.”

Play it at the right time
“It’s true that you have to be ready to cover the drop shot, if they get it. But if you play it at the right time, when you’re inside the court, it’s a lot easier to cover the angle. When you’re too far behind the baseline you can’t cover them, so you have got to choose the right time to use it.”

http://www.thetennisspace.com/andy-m...t-a-drop-shot/
Sorana Cirstea Jelena Jankovic Samantha Stosur Victoria Azarenka Eugenie Bouchard Sabine Lisicki Maria Sharapova Ana Ivanovic Caroline Wozniacki Na Li Monica Niculescu Petra Kvitova Flavia Pennetta Belinda Bencic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote