Where are the links to livestat and video for NCAA Championship at Georgia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2010, 01:38 PM   #1
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Where are the links to livestat and video for NCAA Championship at Georgia

Where are the livestat links, and/or video links to the NCAA Championship at UGA. The first matches should be starting, and I can't find the links.

(I haven't been posting or keeping up with all the posts)

Update Edit (Thanks for the help

Live Score 1

Live Score 2

Video Central (There is a 15 second commercial before the video starts.)

Weather Conditions. (The weather may play a part in these championships, because there is a skill to acclimatization to humidity and heat.)

Last edited by 2nd_serve : May 20th, 2010 at 02:32 PM.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #2
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are the links to livestat and video for NCAA Championship at Georgia

hahahaha I just posted the same question at the online thread

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #3
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

I was about to ask the same thing. I can do you the live stats: http://www.ncaa.com/sports/c-tennis/...iv1-index.html There are links on the RHS. One of the links (Henry Field courts) has a link that says it's for video, but it just takes me back where I cam from.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #4
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

livestats

but still can't find video streaming

my tennis blog

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #5
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

hahaha Embittered linked to the live stats at the same time

Now... VIDEO!!!!

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #6
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

this REALLY sucks. ah well, if it's not working I'll just go watch USO SOCAL today and Carson challenger later on..

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #7
country flag Embittered

http://all-access.cbssports.com/play...a&media=180466

Got to http://www.georgiadogs.com/ViewArtic...CLID=204941326 via the link in 2nd_serve's online matches thread. Seems to have links for all the courts, though I've only tried the one above. I'm guessing it's just the Florida-Mississippi match showing. Personally I'd have put the other match on telly, and not just for parochial reasons.

p.s. Actually, they do have both matches on livestream.

Last edited by Embittered : May 20th, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #8
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice

No audio (sound) with the streaming video?
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:44 PM   #9
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytennis View Post
No audio (sound) with the streaming video?
Yes, mine is quiet too.
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM   #10
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Embittered thanks , and agree UM vs NU is more interesting.

Glad to watch Boonstra again, but oh my the court was shiny! Couldn't see the ball!!

Court 1&2 is better though. I can at least glimpse the ball

And the score came out of nowhere in the middle of 2nd set.

But... GUEST? HOME? Doesn't home team wear lighter colors?

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:05 PM   #11
country flag Embittered

2nd_serve has updated his first post with the correct links. They've fixed the video link on the live stats page now, BTW.

I haven't actually been watching, for various reasons, most important being that I'm at ****, I just wanted to know whether it was possible to watch...
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:11 PM   #12
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

I just had a heart attack

What insect was THAT??

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : May 24th, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old May 20th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #13
country flag 2nd_serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I just had a heard attack

What insect was THAT??
Any commentary during the break as they go to Singles in Duke taking the doubles point from UCLA. I'm surprised. I didn't get to watch the video.
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:13 PM   #14
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Any commentary during the break as they go to Singles in Duke taking the doubles point from UCLA. I'm surprised. I didn't get to watch the video.
We've actually been pretty strong in doubles for most of the year. We have taken the doubles point and then lost the match multiple times this year (UNC, FSU, Clemson, G Tech). I'm most surprised by #2 singles. That Hickey girl must feel terrible. She was up 4-0 against a player who hasn't won a significant match in months and found a way to lose. But I'm so happy that Liz found a way to win. She's so good, and now it's good that she'll have confidence after this win to go with her talent.
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:27 AM   #15
country flag 2nd_serve

Congrats mboyle,

Wow, I'm glad that the scores are live, and that it is on video, but there are a few video cameras that need to be focused. Can anyone get the word to Georgia to focus the cameras on court 6 in the main stadium and McHorter Courts 1,2, 5 and 3. lol, ha, haha