• Julian's Graphics Thread • Closed • - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 06:31 PM   #541
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: • Julian's Graphics Thread •

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
No additional stuff means just plain without colouring or editing at all?
I mean - don't spend too much time on that. A bit of editing and colouring. I don't want you to waste too much time on them.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 06:39 PM   #542
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Would you mind providing me the pictures please?

Sorry

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 06:57 PM   #543
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Fan View Post
No additional stuff - just make big avatars. I need them ASAP.

Andrea Petkovic
Karolina Sprem
Lindsay Davenport
Mirjana Lucic
Sesil Karantcheva
Petra Martic

Thank you in advance!

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 06:58 PM   #544
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff!
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:13 PM   #545
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
Hello, can you make me two header? please, 880x200

with photos of Roger, Rafa, Novak, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams and Vika (the photos you want) the two headers that are the same, but one that says World Tennis and the other with World Tennis

Thanks.
Both say "World Tennis"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Fan View Post
Great stuff!
Thanks!

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:34 PM   #546
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Both say "World Tennis"?
I'm sorry I just saw my previous post, I want one in Spanish and the other in English.

then is Mundo Tenis and World Tennis

my english is very bad
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:36 PM   #547
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
I know, I want one in Spanish and the other in English
What to write for the Spanish one?

Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:40 PM   #548
country flag Daruma.

Quote:
What to write for the Spanish one?
Mundo Tennis?
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 09:14 PM   #549
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Hello, can you make me two header? please, 880x200

with photos of Roger, Rafa, Novak, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams and Vika (the photos you want) the two headers that are the same, but one that says World Tennis and the other with World Tennis

Thanks.

Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 09:27 PM   #550
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No worries

Thank you.

I thought you would just cut the bottom of the pic out - how did you get rid of the watermark? Magic?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 09:30 PM   #551
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Thank you.

I thought you would just cut the bottom of the pic out - how did you get rid of the watermark? Magic?
You're welcome

There are actually some tricks to get rid of the watermark It depends on the level of difficulties though.

Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 09:33 PM   #552
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, you removed the watermark so well. It always fails when I try to do that.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 09:38 PM   #553
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

To be fair, the watermark Tuti gave isn't particularly hard to remove

Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 10:16 PM   #554
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Quote:

thanks, I loved
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 12:04 AM   #555
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Can you make a Szavay collection from her two tournament wins?

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote