anapolis general tennis discussion thread - Page 320 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:01 PM   #4786
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: anapolis general tennis discussion thread

Petra just jumps all over Aga's serve,treats it with disdain and isn't bothered by the occasional shank into the stands. Ana,OTOH,tends to get discouraged by missing a few returns and goes all passive, allowing Aga to yank her all over the court.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #4787
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

I've just seen this in the WTA website
http://www.wtatennis.com/blogs/artic...ing-your-fears

It's a post from Sorana in her blog there. Her blog has a lot of prominence in the site.

If Ana would just read that post...
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #4788
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ernie Gulbis wins Delray Beach and nearly beats Nadal to make the quarterfinals at Indian Wells. That one title did wonders for him. If only Ana played more smaller level events during the course of the season. Winning Linz and Bali right before the off-season doesn't really do much for momentum.
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #4789
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos07 View Post
Ernie Gulbis wins Delray Beach and nearly beats Nadal to make the quarterfinals at Indian Wells. That one title did wonders for him. If only Ana played more smaller level events during the course of the season. Winning Linz and Bali right before the off-season doesn't really do much for momentum.
Gulbis said he was trying to be serious about tennis.. that's what really made the difference and allowed him to win that MM title in the first place...

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #4790
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Can't remember how easy you can get points.

770 points by beating:

Duval
Petrova
Cirstea
Vinci
Oudin
Garcia
Pegula
Bouchard
Voegele

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #4791
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light

Adam Scott is back with Marie Kojzar(Unless by chance, it's a different "Marie"...). I remember people here saying his relationship with Ana was a rebound. Seems you were probably right! http://www.cbssports.com/golf/blog/e...e-sorry-ladies
Tweedle is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #4792
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
Adam Scott is back with Marie Kojzar(Unless by chance, it's a different "Marie"...). I remember people here saying his relationship with Ana was a rebound. Seems you were probably right! http://www.cbssports.com/golf/blog/e...e-sorry-ladies
What a surprise! NOT. In the middle of his on and off relationship with Ana he had the guts to say his heart still hurt for the breakup with Marie.. and there are Ana fans who worship this guy! How on Earth?

Used her and was instrumental in the death of Ana's career.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #4793
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
What a surprise! NOT. In the middle of his on and off relationship with Ana he had the guts to say his heart still hurt for the breakup with Marie.. and there are Ana fans who worship this guy! How on Earth?

If that's how it all happened, then it's her fault completely. Beautiful, mature, famous and successful woman should know better than that. This is how I see it with guys. You don't respect me, you don't want to commit, you secretly suffer because of some old flame...???? Great, good for you, good riddance! Even if he's the most gorgeous, the smartest, the best guy in the world, I have some self-respect, right? I don't want to eat left overs, even if they are from the most exclusive restaurant in the world. I'd rather take the fresh ingredients and prepare the meal myself.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #4794
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

New love match for hot Adam Scott http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertain...-1226622964285

Marie Kojzar?

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #4795
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

so true. i didn't like nando but it seems ana dumped him for this clown and it was probably as you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
If that's how it all happened, then it's her fault completely. Beautiful, mature, famous and successful woman should know better than that. This is how I see it with guys. You don't respect me, you don't want to commit, you secretly suffer because of some old flame...???? Great, good for you, good riddance! Even if he's the most gorgeous, the smartest, the best guy in the world, I have some self-respect, right? I don't want to eat left overs, even if they are from the most exclusive restaurant in the world. I'd rather take the fresh ingredients and prepare the meal myself.
boys frequently wonder why girls go for guys who treat them like shit. and yes, it does happen.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #4796
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Yes, that's Marie Kojzar... She is the love of his life...An invisible obstacle in Ana's relationship with Adam...He never gave Ana a chance because of this woman...Look at her...I AM UNBEATABLE...

These lyrics seem so appropriate now:

Oh, you should've stayed home
You should've known better
That i melt in your mouth like liquid sugar.
You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face?
But tell me... how do my leftovers taste?
Tell me, how do my leftovers taste?
How do my leftovers taste?
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #4797
country flag VALUNA

VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice

Why waste time on trash?
VALUNA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #4798
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Yes, that's Marie Kojzar... She is the love of his life...An invisible obstacle in Ana's relationship with Adam...He never gave Ana a chance because of this woman...Look at her...I AM UNBEATABLE...
Well, that's not a bad attitude to have in life.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #4799
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
boys frequently wonder why girls go for guys who treat them like shit. and yes, it does happen.
I understand why it can be interesting, but two years is too long for that kind of relationship. After some time you simply want a normal, stable relationship.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #4800
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Could it be her actual twitter? https://mobile.twitter.com/_AnaIvanovic_
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread