anapolis general tennis discussion thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2010, 02:08 PM   #31
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anapolis general tennis discussion thread

First set Rezai.

She is serving really well.. I think she barely lost points on serve. The wide serve is particularly effective. With a LOT of power. I don't remember Rezai's serve being this good and hard in the past..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #32
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

What`s with Venus and completely falling apart in finals lately
First Miami now this
I think this tournament suits Rezai`s game very well but she won`t do anything special at RG imo
Old May 16th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #33
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Amazing from Aravane Reminds me a bit of Ana in the good old days!
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #34
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
What`s with Venus and completely falling apart in finals lately
First Miami now this
I think this tournament suits Rezai`s game very well but she won`t do anything special at RG imo
Hey Jelena!

Good question about Venus.. she can't buy a first serve. And Rezai is wacking her second.

I actually think nobody who did well in Madrid will do particularly well in RG. Last year the only one who did well in both was Safina, and she was on a tear the whole clay season.

Old May 16th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #35
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Hey Jelena!

Good question about Venus.. she can't buy a first serve. And Rezai is wacking her second.

I actually think nobody who did well in Madrid will do particularly well in RG. Last year the only one who did well in both was Safina, and she was on a tear the whole clay season.
Hey Izzy
I also think that.I really don`t see her doing well at RG,same with Rome`s winner
Old May 16th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #36
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

well, aravane will be serving to stay in the second set, but she is definitely much better than she used to be.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #37
country flag Jang87

Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice

Watching Venus play can be so frustrating. Take the second set Vee!
Jang87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:07 PM   #38
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang87 View Post
Watching Venus play can be so frustrating. Take the second set Vee!
She has wasted 4 SPs already..

Old May 16th, 2010, 03:13 PM   #39
country flag gaviotabr

6 SPs wasted...

Venus plays like a pusher when she has SPs.

Rezai is screaming after every point.. I kind of like it!

Old May 16th, 2010, 03:13 PM   #40
country flag Jang87

Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice

Quote:
She was up 5-2!
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:14 PM   #41
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all of her set points were on aravane's serve, though.

it was a dramatic game for 5:5 in the second set.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:15 PM   #42
country flag Jang87

Quote:
6 SPs wasted...

Venus plays like a pusher when she has SPs.

Rezai is screaming after every point.. I kind of like it!

Rezai has a very "Here I am, not deal with it" attitude
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:15 PM   #43
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang87 View Post
She was up 5-2!
I think she will lose it now..

Old May 16th, 2010, 03:15 PM   #44
country flag Jang87

Yup, she just lost. VENUS! You always do this
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #45
country flag gaviotabr

Rezai to serve for the match now... Venus!

Closed Thread