Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:41 PM   #121
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

Sorry but that ain't no prodigy

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:17 PM   #122
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarties View Post
Sorry but that ain't no prodigy
Why not?
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 06:17 PM   #123
country flag Moveyourfeet

Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
Why not?
Seriously? You think that's a prodigy
Moveyourfeet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 06:25 PM   #124
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post

I see now

The other one that wouldn't embed
When I am having a bad day, I just watch this video and it cheers me right up. That Sharapova grunt just gets me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #125
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rPvW8ZI8dM
Thats me lol
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #126
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post
The backhand that you did had a pretty good form. The forehand on the other hand

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:48 PM   #127

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post

It's cute
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

Jesus Christ!!
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #128

Quote:
The backhand that you did had a pretty good form. The forehand on the other hand
The forehand looked good to me

Jesus Christ!!
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #129
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mO4hPNSKo

From a USTA 4.0 tournament , it clearly shows when I actually move my feet, I have better results, even though I lose all the points in this video with the exception of the last one. I've been having major serving issues lately which is one of the parts of my game I am usually most solid with. In this clip at around 1:25 my first and second serve motions are a little different. The latter is my "new" service motion, that I use pretty consistently at this point. I think I was having trouble with the transition here, and it showed.

When I'm confident I take the ball pretty early, like I do in one of the backhands in the middle of the clip, but that has been few and far between lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2Ed0PezkE

Same match, but taken a little before the original video. Not good quality, but a couple things strike me here. My service motion changed a bit from the beginning of the match (here), and later in the match (above). I also win all 5 points in this clip, but I look like someone just shot my childhood dog the entire time. My serve was actually pretty decent, here and I think it gives the best perspective possible given my friend had to be on the sideline (behind the action would be better). I think it was 2 service winners, and two forced errors on my shot returning the return.

Footwork is still atrocious.

I just made a final in a USTA 4.0 tournament last weekend, and have a few coming up in the next few weeks. I know I am moving, and hitting better then this, and hopefully I can drag someone alone to take more video (even if it's only for me to watch it haha)
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:55 PM   #130
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
IKR my fh looks like..eh i wish i could find the right word
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #131
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Ugh.

I had no idea there was a thread like this!

I had a few videos of myself playing, but I believe that I have since lost the flash drive I had them on. I actually had my worst (and last) major injury on video. No bueno...
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 07:57 AM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Lisicki View Post
Ugh.

I had no idea there was a thread like this!

I had a few videos of myself playing, but I believe that I have since lost the flash drive I had them on. I actually had my worst (and last) major injury on video. No bueno...
Oh man Wish I could see them

Jesus Christ!!
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #133
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, I'm in the midst of a stretch of 4 tournaments in a row, and going through old videos is making me a little sad haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlzFX07D7x8

This is a video from a doubles match in a college, and even though I'm still a fat bastard then/now, I had much better stroke mechanics. The first forehand I hit was so pure, it was awesome.

This is also a classic game from me,
Forehand Forces an Error 15-0
My Backhand creates a winner for opposing team 15-15
Forehand error 15-30
Service Winner 30-30
Ace 40-30
Double Fault DEUCE
My doubles partner misses a putaway volley LOSE GAME haha

Compare that to this really crappy video from earlier this year, and my forehand has become so flat and almost all arm. Maybe I was watching too many matches of my idol Tanasugarn Haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tmbGkr00DY
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #134
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not a huge fan of your strokes, but great legs you have!

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 05:39 AM   #135
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh man Wish I could see them
I'm not sure if that is sarcasm or not, but I have been looking for the videos. Still no luck, still in knee brace (on one leg), and still on crutches overall. I might make a comeback, but if you haven't noticed on my personal info, I'm currently out of the sport for what seems to be good.

... Everybody loves a comeback hoe, though.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote