Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2010, 07:45 AM   #91
country flag L o k t e v

L o k t e v has disabled reputation
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

Thanks, Fool! (Спасибо)
L o k t e v is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2010, 08:22 AM   #92
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Not quite at the same level as the others on here, but figured I show off some.

Since I stopped playing as often as I did in college, I not only (obviously) am out of shape, but have been playing my shots a lot flatter then I did before. Dare I say my forehand and backhand are in the same vein as Tanasugarn's flatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEBBb3zWfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsU0pWIIeik

Lastly, this video, after a really terrible thought out, and executed drop shop , I have a mini blow up in the match. I've had worse, but honestly the drop shot attempt is so bad, it's hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ565fvcRYU
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #93
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

^I wish we could see more from a different angle maybe to see the rallies.

What was your impression of yourself after seeing yourself in video?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 01:27 AM   #94
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

^^ I think you have some great strokes!! =D

@Loktev -- your daughter is awesome! I can't wait to see her progress! =)
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 01:30 AM   #95
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
Wow nice hitting. I'd love to play you in a match
I'm his second opponent! BRING IT! =P
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 01:40 AM   #96
country flag SwissMiss19

Here's a video of me playing -- but I must say I am better than this, haha! I had taken off for over a week because of food poisoning so this was my first day back. But I have to admit...I surprised myself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aciKLRgWqc
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 06:58 AM   #97
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dama do Bling View Post
^I wish we could see more from a different angle maybe to see the rallies.

What was your impression of yourself after seeing yourself in video?
I think once the snow melts and I can play outside again I'll be able to snag a better video. Really difficult to get decent angles in the indoor environment haha.

I really just saw how atrocious my footwork was for the most part, which has never been a strong point, but certainly really lacking in a lot of it.

That was the main bit of it. In these latest incarnation I saw a really big influence of Tanasugarn and hitting the ball very flat, which I think developed post college when I stopped playing often. By the mid point of college I added some good topspin to my forehand making it a more dependable and heavier shot.

Not exactly apparent here, in this video which was 2 years ago, but you can sort of see the spin difference in that first forehand. Pretty atrocious footwork there though also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM5uaMMPsQ8
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 09:45 AM   #98
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Me playing on the Brisbane International Courts

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:48 PM   #99
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

have this pic from 2007, my clubs singles tournament. me and my friend/hitting partner adam. we play the final against each other every year lol. that year i won 4-6, 7-5, 6-4

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 01:23 AM   #100
country flag SwissMiss19

^^ Cute! =d

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 03:19 AM   #101
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

Ill see what i can do about getting a video recorded on Thursday, may wait till after i get my racket back from the restringer on friday. Hopefully ill be hitting with my team mates as the level compared to the other players i can hit with is much lower. Always fun hitting with different types of players though.

May be able to upload my match from saturday if anyone wants to see it. Dont know if the recording worked yet.
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:46 AM   #102
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
Here's a video of me playing -- but I must say I am better than this, haha! I had taken off for over a week because of food poisoning so this was my first day back. But I have to admit...I surprised myself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aciKLRgWqc
Love the way you prepare to hit your shots!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:39 AM   #103
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't find this one when I created mine, I'll go and delete it
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #104
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some of me They are mostly from my College Team Days, I was a McGill Redmen!

No comment on my Wozniacki forehand technique. Backhand definitely my best shot

Old Feb 26th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #105
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
Here are some of me They are mostly from my College Team Days, I was a McGill Redmen!

No comment on my Wozniacki forehand technique. Backhand definitely my best shot

Please tell me that's an optical illusion, because it looks like your partner's about to take one in the back of the head.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote