Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #46
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Cool!
I didn't know Fanis spoke German, but I guess since he's been there so long he learned the language
Did anyone see it? Did he say anything about his participation on the Greek national team?
I saw only a few minutes, but he didn't speak German, there was a translation.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2010, 12:17 AM   #47
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, okay
Thanks anyways

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #48
country flag Tibowbow

Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light Tibowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Merry Xmas to all Sabine's fan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FYk4xXQHZg

Sabine Lisicki - Andrea Petkovic - Victoria Azarenka
Tibowbow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #49
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas!

Old Dec 25th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #50
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Merry Christmas!
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #51
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Hello Sabine fans! My name is Paul. I've been ghosting on and off this forum for a couple years now and finally decided to signup. I've been a fan of Sabine Lisicki ever since I first discovered her at the 2009 Hopman Cup.

I've always felt a little intimidated about signing up, because there are people here that have way more knowledge than I do about the game of tennis. But, I hope maybe I can learn more as time goes on. Btw, I also enjoy watching Clijsters, Zvonareva and Stosur.
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #52
country flag hellas719

Welcome, Paul!

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #53

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Welcome, Paul!
Thanks for the welcome hellas719
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #54
country flag Chrissi_like

Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all

welcome here Paul
Chrissi_like is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 06:13 AM   #55
country flag Saralah.

Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all

First of all I'm a bit late, but still, welcome Paul.
And I'm even more late but Bonne année à tous! Happy new year!

EDIT: Nevermind about the texts because I had to hand them today. The worse that can happen is that I'll have a crappy result. which I doubt.

Last edited by Saralah. : Jan 13th, 2011 at 01:13 AM.
Saralah. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:57 PM   #56

Saralah, I just figured out who you are! I'm the same guy from youtube who uploaded the Hopman Cup videos a long time ago. Do you remember? It's great to see you here
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 01:33 AM   #57
country flag Saralah.

Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Saralah, I just figured out who you are! I'm the same guy from youtube who uploaded the Hopman Cup videos a long time ago. Do you remember? It's great to see you here
OMG yes.

That's so random . Good to see you again.
Saralah. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 08:34 AM   #58
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Are you misterrh on You Tube?

I've seen alot of your videos then. As I've pretty much seen and got a copy of all of Sabine's videos
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Are you misterrh on You Tube?

I've seen alot of your videos then. As I've pretty much seen and got a copy of all of Sabine's videos
That's me Mike
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #60
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

Just wanted to introduce myself as well, Ive been a Sabine fan for probably two years now. She probably won me over as a true fan when she made the quarters of wimbledon, although i followed her results before then. I'm also a fan of clijsters, cirstea, petkovic, groth and some other players, including many germans, to a lesser extent.
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote