Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #571
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Oops, nevermind. Should of did a search first. Wasn't expecting to find a wikipedia page about him...
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #572
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Well, he was/is a little bit of everything i guess. He isn't good at much of it, though.
Basically he is nothing special when it comes to general comedy, he got famous because he was always crossing lines, telling jokes he shouldn't, doing stupid things/interviews.

An example:
On his standup tour he made jokes about his wifes job over and over again which agin seemed to cross a line. It's what he does.

In recent years he tried to be an actor, where he sucked bigtime. Failed in his own sort of latenight show, got outperformed in a joint latenightshow and has now become a host for all sorts of shows.

He is just a trashy "comedian".
When he was younger i actually liked what he did on VIVA (same as MTV in Germany) because he was just a normal guy doing stupid things on TV pranking celebritys and stuff like that.

The regular guy which everyone knows because he is in TV a lot and tells stupid jokes.

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #573
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

^ Thanks for the response Ziva You've helped me to understand him better now. He's obviously a controversial type of comic. Hmmm.. I've always held this idea that he couldn't be that bad of a guy if Sabine is with him. haha
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #574
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Well, who knows how he really is in private.
He was always dating woman way outta his league and they never spoke bad of him afterwards, so there must be something...

ATM he keeps himself in the background, supports her at her matches, no interviews etc. which is a good sign.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #575
country flag Ziva

So, Sabine spend the day at a BILD(tabloid) party and watched the WC Final there with a bunch of wannabe VIP's....

I dont like the way she's on since last years wimbledon, mediawhore BF, all that tabloid shit she's doing and it gets worse and worse.
Not sure how far this will go but it sure won't end well IMO.

compared to 2011 she has completely changed in that department.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #576
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

As a non-German fan I don't really notice what's going on in the German media/tabloids unless someone posts it here...so I didn't even realize she was at a party hosted by a tabloid... Hanging at such a party with B-stars is indeed a bit worrying But since it was the week after Wimbledon together with the worldcup where Germany went all the way...I'm willing to cut her some slack...

But now she should get her ass back to business and focus on her (tennis) career again! US Open series starts in 2 weeks and she should do everything possible to climb up the ranking and make herself a bit relevant again in tennis...
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #577
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy that she has a party side and gets right into supporting the German team as you'd expect considering they are champions Sabs received a big boost in fame last year after winning Wimbledon and people will invite her to many different functions and parties which she clearly enjoys. Do you think none of the top players are hanging out at VIP events?? I say cut her some slack and let her enjoy some time between tournaments. I've learnt my lesson from expecting things from Bine's tennis and off court habits. It's easier just to accept her as she is. If that's fun and smiles with the odd big hitting smiley victory, then I can live with it.

I like Bine alot and want her to be happy but I don't know what that exactly means to her, so I'm just along for the ride.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Jul 14th, 2014 at 09:12 PM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:21 PM   #578
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Bine doesn't give a shit.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #579
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I'm happy that she has a party side and gets right into supporting the German team as you'd expect considering they are champions Sabs received a big boost in fame last year after winning Wimbledon
If only

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #580
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Sabs received a big boost in fame last year after winning Wimbledon
So what I watched was just a bad dream after all!
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #581
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I meant after her Wimbledon run Lack of sleep lately has messed with my head

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #582
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Right now she should move her butt to the US. There's a lot of work to do to get prepared on hardcourt.
chaton is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #583
country flag TennisGrandSlam

TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold TennisGrandSlam is a splendid one to behold

TennisGrandSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #584
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

She's still not tired with WC celebrations And the gyms and practice courts are empty

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #585
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
She's still not tired with WC celebrations And the gyms and practice courts are empty
We expect hard times ...

SABINE LISICKI
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote